Ten

A/NI don't know how many chapters I'm gonna do in this book but I know it's really bad so I'm gonna do less than 30

A/N
I don't know how many chapters I'm gonna do in this book but I know it's really bad so I'm gonna do less than 30. I also wanted to say that it's 4 months later and she's probably going to have the Maggie scene that happened in the episode before the finale, her haircut is at the top (it's just the haircut that's not what she looked like). Her and Carl aren't back together and have currently been fighting a lot. Carl's stressed and Olives overwhelmed. Another thing I wanted to confirm is that, I'm following the comics and the show so I'll be doing things a little differently. Okay here's this shitty chapter, I hope you at least enjoy it a little bit.
------------
Olive's POV

I leaned over and threw up. Morning sickness is the least of my problems right now. Me and Judith are outside picking some of the veggies off the plants. My long pale white shirt flew with the wind.

"Hey Judith, can I go sit down for a little while?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm not stopping you." She sighed. She pats my back before I walked toward Maggie's house, well technically my house since I'm living with her at the moment.

"Hey, you okay?" Maggie asked me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I sighed. "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay. You want something to eat?"

"Sure." I said. She threw me a bag of crackers as she she stood there in awe at my catch.

"Nice one!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks. Do you think you could possibly cut my hair?" I asked. I could sure use a trim. It's about 16 inches and its getting in my way.

"Why? Your hair is so pretty."

"I know, it's just a big distraction."

"Oh, well I understand why you'd wanna cut." She said grabbing the scissors.

"Is that a yes?"

"Sure." She smiled ruffling my hair.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go change into something else." I said. I walked to my room and got a long sleeved grey shirt and some jeans. When I walked back out I sat in one of the kitchen chairs and waited for Maggie. Seeing her walk in gave me deja vu.

"You sure about this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said. She started to cut a strand of hair as I smiled.
-----------
Carl's POV

I walked out to dad before seeing him walk towards Maggie's house. I didn't wanna go there right now, if not at all. Olive's just so happy and it's just getting kinda tiring.

"Hey Carl." Tara said walking by casually.

"Hey, you're up." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Yeah, I thought I could use a walk even if it's only a little one."

"Yeah, we all need one of those every once in a while."

"So how are Olive and the baby?"

"They're okay, I guess. Me and Olive haven't talked for a while. We've been fighting a lot about everything."

"Oh, well I hope it gets better."

"Thanks Carol."

"Anytime." She smiled.

I walked towards Michonne and Rosita who were checking a map, most likely for a run.

"Hey, Michonne." I called out. She turned her head to me and whispered something to Rosita. She started on her way towards me.

"Hey kid, what's up?"

"You going on a run?"

"No. Daryls left and if you ask me he's being pretty stupid. We're gonna need some help, you wanna come?"

"Sure. Let me grab my gun from the house."

"Okay, meet us at the gates in 10." She said. I nodded and walked back to the house.

I grabbed my gun off the table along with my knife and walked out towards Maggie's. Thought I should at least say goodbye.

I knocked on the warm out door hoping someone would answer.

"Carl?" Maggie asked opening the door.

"Hey, is Olive here?"

"Yeah she's right here. You need to talk to her?"

"No I'm good. Could you just tell her I said goodbye. I have to go and I wanted to make sure I did one thing good."

"Okay, I'll tell her." Maggie smiled. I waved before she quietly and peacefully, shut the door.

I made my way to the gates where everyone was standing before Michonne spoke up.

"Okay, let's go." I said.
-------------
Olive's POV

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I think is great, now you look at it." She said. I picked up the mirror and saw someone else.

Someone scary.

"I like it." I whispered before a smile formed on my face.

"You do?"

"Yeah I love it. Thank you Maggie." I said she ruffled my hair again.

"Now it'll be easier for me to do that." She laughed. I smiled before laughing back.

But the happiness didn't last forever.

I felt a shrieking pain in my lower abdomen. I felt my face go pale so I shouted for help.

"Olive." She said. I slid to the floor yelling a little louder until the yell turned into a shout and that shout turned into a scream. Tears ran down my face as it all happened in slow motion.

Very slow motion.