t w o

2:30 am

BANG!

I rubbed my forehead after sitting up almost jumping through the top of the bunk on top of mine as I got a great idea. I've decided to google the group and then I'll work out which one I was talking to yesterday.

My mind hasn't left her if you couldn't tell I even dreamed about her as this idea had come from my dream. I grabbed my phone and quickly type in the group name. I found out each of their names but I don't know who is who yet I'll have to search them up individually.

So her name isn't Ally or Camila and I already know that it isn't Dinah or Normani so there is only one left.

I quickly typed in the last name of the 5 girls and there were pictures of those familiar green eyes I've came to love in such a short time.

Lauren Jauregui.

Well at least now I had a name to a face.

After putting my mind to ease I drifted back off to sleep.

6:30am

"Wake up," I heard the monotone voice that belonged to Dinah. Her voice was always flat when it came to me although I will never know why. Or at least for now.

I soon got up and got ready for the day mentally preparing myself for the day ahead of me.

"They want us to leave in a separate car to the others and they want us to leave first," Dinah started to drag me to the car. And I mean actually drag me.

"Separate because they wanted to or because you wanted to," I mumbled.

Dinah huffed meaning she must have heard me.

It was a silent car ride but once we got near the studio where we had to be Dinah grabbed hold of me hand. I always seem to get a warm feeling through my body when our hands touch, I guess when you pretend and act to fool others you seem to fool yourself.

"We're here..." I heard Dinah mumble as the car stopped and we saw the heard of fans gathered by the doors.

"Y/S/N! (your ship name)" Was heard as we exited the car and slowly made our way to the doors.

We stopped by fans along the way to take photos and all of that.

"I'm just going to the toilet," I told Dinah as I stood up. The rest of the girls were here now but we were in a separate room. As per Dinah's request.

"Ah we meet again Y/N," I heard the raspy voice from yesterday.

I turned around from facing the sink to face her.

"So we do, Jauregui," I wore a smug smile.

"I see someone's been doing their research," Lauren smirked, "Or should I be worried you'll become a crazy stalker, because I've never had to deal with that,"

"Well with your eyes I'm surprised you don't have more crazy stalkers,"

"So you're admitting to being one?" Lauren raised her eyebrow but still plastered a smirk on her face.

"Who knows, maybe I am or maybe I'm not," I shrugged, "Watch out I know where you sleep,"

Lauren laughed loudly which was such a beautiful sound.

"There are things that research will never help you find out,"

And with that Lauren left.

I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding.

How can someone you barely know make you're heart beat fast and your breathing hard.

I don't know but Lauren makes me feel some kind of way. I'm not sure exactly what it is but its definitely more intense then anyone has ever made me feel.

I walked out of the bathroom and as I went back into the room Dinah was in I saw Lauren leaning against the wall.

As our eyes met she instantly gave me a wink.

The things this girl makes me feel.

She won't be good for me. But she also will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT: I MADE SOME CHANGES WITH THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN YOU AND LAUREN

So that last line I was going to say 'she'll be the death of me' but that sounded kind cliché and I didn't want that so yeah it might be a confusing line but interpret it anyway you want!

Sorry for such a long time between updates but I actually don't have a computer and I have to steal my sisters in order to actually write but I'm getting there.

Also yes the chapters to this will be smallish (around 600 words) but I feel like a lot of detail will kill the vibe of the book and I like this minimal dialogue between you and lauren but yeah it will increase but for now it's small encounters.

Comment what you think of this chapter (I'm not too sure how I feel about this chapter) but yeah I love to hear feedback especially from all of you!

Thank you for reading and until next time please stay safe and stay strong I love yous! xx

-brooke