Chapter 4: Separate Ways (Uncensored)

A/N: Eek! Sorry for the horribly long delay! Like I've warned before, summer kinda gets hectic for me. But to make up for the horribly long delay, I have a super long, lemony chapter for you. :)

And like before, this is the uncensored version. You must be tall enough to ride this ride. ;)

Also, I try to follow the timeline of the show, and there's a link to a great one I use in my profile. But at this point in the show, there's some discrepancy as to how long the boys are apart doing their own thing while Castiel looks for God. Either they're apart like a week, or three months. Huge spread, I know. And I fall on the side of the argument that it was three months. For one, it's not very long to be apart and for emotions to settle for the boys, and for another, it's not very long that Cas has been looking for God before he comes to Dean for help. But there are arguments for both. And since the longer time fits my plot better, that's what we're going with.

And on another note, the stuff I have written about New Orleans, and continue to write about New Orleans, is not canon from the show. Everything I'm writing about what hunting and voodoo are like in New Orleans, and Momma Cecile and Etienne is all me. That's all from my warped mind. :) So I'd appreciate nobody taking that for being real in the show, and also not stealing it from me, since that stuff is my original work.

************************

Chapter 4: Separate Ways (Uncensored)

Tabitha pulled her helmet off and balanced Cort's motorcycle between her knees as she turned off the bike in his driveway. She wasn't surprised to see him almost immediately open the door to stride out and meet her partway. His Harley was loud. He'd probably heard the familiar roar and recognized it from a block away.

"You look damn fine on that thing," he drawled as he paused to lean against one of the white pillars of his covered porch, his arms crossed over his chest as he gave her a smoldering look.

She took her time admiring the sight of him as well. But shook her head at the way he always grinned and puffed up when she did give him more than a cursory glance. He was a good-looking specimen of a man, but he was unfortunately all too aware of it.

Some of the teasing left his tone as he told her in a more sedate voice, "Wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again."

After pushing the kickstand in place, she swung her leg over the back of the bike, stalking up the porch stairs and tossing the helmet to Cort. He caught it as she pulled down the zipper on her leather jacket. "I left all my stuff here. Of course I was coming back."

"Clothes are easily replaced," he pointed out.

With a chuckle at his uncharacteristic insecurity, she lightly hopped up to sit on the railing to his left as she reminded him, "But my mother's bible isn't. And I left that here with you." She glanced back at his motorcycle. "And I wasn't just going to steal your bike like that, even if it was tempting. That thing is a lot of fun. Almost as much fun as my Mustang. Now, if I could have figured out a way to bring both it and your bike back, I would have. But I figured you'd want to see me bring your baby back to you."

"I'd of let you keep the dang thing if you wanted it. I was more worried about you not coming back than losing something that's far more easily replaced."

He uncomfortably cleared his throat and shifted from foot to foot.

"It's been more than a month," he confided in a subdued tone. When she frowned, he added, "I know. I know. Nothing serious here. I was merely worried as a friend."

Her frown didn't disappear at the way he stressed "friend," because she knew no matter what he told her and what they agreed to, deep down, he was still hoping for more.