Chapter 5: Don't Let It End (Uncensored)

A/N: This chapter was getting super long, so I've split it into two chapters. This is the longer of the two. But at least I've got the next one ready now, too!

And on another note, this chapter (and the next) takes a departure in style from past chapters. I've been writing in strictly 3rd person past-tense, but I feel like my verbiage was becoming stilted (and frankly, I think I was getting bored with it) and since I'm writing this as a learning experience anyway, I've decided to change it up and try 3rd person present-tense. So let me know what you guys think and if you like this new style better, or prefer the old past-tense. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and apparently I'm in a porny frame of mind. :) Just call me Chuck! But I swear, it had been planned for this chapter for a long time. Pinky swear.

So, this chapter is like the other uncensored ones, you must be old enough to ride the ride, and so forth, proceed with caution, or go to the censored version if you'd prefer to read that one.

*********************  

Chapter 5: Don't Let It End (Uncensored)

Tabitha turns back into the room after Castiel disappears, searching the bedside table for her cell phone.

"Yeah, this is Dean; I'm probably out doing my thing. You know what to do."

"Dammit, Dean," Tabitha growls in frustration. "This is the third message I've left for you. Pick up your damn phone!" She pauses and then tries to more sedately tell him, "Whatever it is you and Castiel are up to, don't. Don't let that dumb angel do it." She sighs, knowing the answering service will cut her off before she can really give him a piece of her mind like he deserves. "Just…call me back you asshole."

She tosses the phone back onto the rumpled bed. There is nothing she can do to stop or help Castiel for the time being. She doesn't even have a clue where he and her younger brother are at the moment. But she can try to make amends with Cort. If she can find where he's gone anyway.

But first, she needs to take another shower.

Her fist knots the sheet tightly to her chest as she peers into the bathroom, expecting to see shattered glass strewn across the tile floor. She nearly gasps when she sees the room in perfect order, as though the night before hadn't even happened.

The tightening in the still sensitized muscles of her body reminds her that it had been real, and as sated as she still feels, her body coyly brings to mind the erotic shower she'd taken with Castiel the night before.

Her bracelet jingles against her wrist, and she twists it until the angel wing charm is pressed into her palm. She almost swears it is still slightly warm, and the reminder of Castiel sends a shiver through her body. Followed by a loud growl from her stomach, reminding her of the many hours since she burned off her meal of oysters. She'd ended up using both of Cort's suggestions to burn off her meal, but she had to say, the dancing wasn't nearly the caloric workout as the other. And not nearly as bone-wrenchingly exhausting and satisfying either.

With another involuntary shiver, she deliberately drops the sheet on the floor and starts forward for what will be a decidedly cold shower. Perhaps the cold spray will help to refocus her mind on the apology she knows Cort is doubly owed…even if she has no intention of telling him about her late night visitor.

*********************

Cort truly is a magnificent specimen, she thinks to herself. Even covered in a layer of sweat. His brow seems perpetually furrowed as his tape wrapped hands pound an intense rhythm at the speed bag, punching a little harder every time the small bag swings back at him. His muscles are corded, striking out repeatedly with amazing speed and force at the bag. Each time his fist strikes out at the bag, it snaps back to a ready position framing his face.