chapter nine

7.36pm

"Stiles did you take my phone?" I yelled from upstairs. "No, where was the last place you put it?" he asked. "I don't know, I don't have time for this Theo is picking me up soon" I replied getting frustrated. I finished picking out my outfit for the night.

I decided to wear a black skirt that sat just above my knees and a creamy coloured sweater. I didn't really know what to wear since I actually don't know where we are going. "I found your phone Aliera" Stiles yelled from downstairs. "Okay thank you" I replied. I quickly walked into the bathroom and put a little bit of makeup on.

I let my hair down which turned out to be kind of wavy since I had it in a bun earlier. I sprayed some perfume and headed downstairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs to see Stiles on my phone. "Stiles what are you doing?" I asked walking closer to him.

"I have to beat your highest score on this game" he replied his eyes still glued to my phone. "We'll pass it here because Theo should be here soon" I said holding out my hand. "Fine" Stiles replied looking up to me. "You good nice I like it" Stiles said awkwardly. "Your gonna have to translate that sentence because I only speak English and I have no idea what you just said" I replied smiling.

"Sorry, you look nice" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Aw thank you Stiles" I replied looking down at my hands. "What's wr-" Stiles was cut off by a knock at the door. Well I guess Theo's here. I quickly said goodbye to Stiles and kissed his cheek. I opened the front door to Theo smiling nervously.

"Hey Theo" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You look gorgeous" he replied looking me up and down. "You don't look to bad yourself" I replied smiling. "Bye Stiles I'll see you later" I said waving to Stiles. "Have fun" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head and laughed. I closed the door behind me and walked to Theo's car.

He opened the door for me and jogged to his door and started the car. "So where are we going?" I asked smiling. "Well I thought I should surprise you" he replied pulling out of my driveway. I smiled as I watched Theo drive, he so attractive and so sweet. We pulled into this car park and we both got out of the car. "We're here" he said holding his hands out.

I looked around and smiled. "Aw I love this place" I replied looking up to Theo and back to the boardwalk. "Me too, you know why?" he asked smiling. "Why?" I asked desperately. "Because I met an amazing gal here and yes if your wondering I did say gal" he replied. I laughed a little at his words.

"So who's this gal that you met here? Tell me a little about her" I asked as we started to walk down the boardwalk. "Well for starters she's absolutely beautiful and she's the sweetest thing also she's on of my best friends and I'm really glad that she agreed on going on a date with me" he replied laughing a little. I made an aw sound and hugged him from the side. "Her name is Aliera Argent" he said hugging me.

I smiled and blushed a little. "So how about we play some of these games and go on some rides" he asked holding out his hand. I gladly took his hand as we walked through crowds. We lined up for a few games and Theo had won me a massive teddy bear. I decided to name him Beary.

I had Beary in one of my arms and Theo's hand in the other. We decided to go on the Ferris Wheel and then head home since we've been here for a few hours. It was finally our turn so I sat next to Beary and Theo sat across from me. The carts started moving and Theo was smiling. "What?" I asked laughing. "Your gorgeous" he replied still smiling. My cheeks started to turn red and I hid them in my hands. "So I have a question for you" he said looking a bit nervous. "Okay shoot" I replied hugging Beary because it was quite cold.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's only the first date but we've known each other since we were in 4th gra-" I cut him off my placing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync for a few seconds when I pulled back. "Yes" I replied smiling and leaning in again.

His soft lips touched mine which made me smile in the kiss. Our cart had just reached the bottom and we thanked the worker and made our way back to his car. We arrived at my house after a few minutes. He walked me up to my front porch. "I had a really good night" I said smiling. "Me too" he replied. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked holding my hand. I nodded as I leant in and kissed him slowly.

"Thanks for tonight" I said opening my front door. He smiled and walked off to his car. I shut the front door and screamed a little of excitement. "Oh my god Aliera what the hell?" Stiles asked walking to the front door. "I had the best night" I said smiling like crazy. "That's good" he replied quietly.

"And guess what" I yelled a little but to loud. "What?" he asked. "Theo and I are dating" I said smiling and looking at my bear. "That's awesome, I hope you had fun tonight" Stiles said smiling. "I did" I replied starting to walk to the lounge room. "What are you watching?" I asked sitting on the lounge. "Friends" he said sitting next to me. I smiled as Stiles pressed play on the first ep.

Hey guys, 4 more days until I go away!!!! Poor Dylan still in the hospital :( anyway comment what you think, love you all xoxo

- casey jade