chapter twenty six

8.45am

skips to the next day

I felt my body start to wake up and I quickly yawned and stretched out my legs. "Morning gorgeous" Stiles said in his deep morning voice kissing my forehead. "God I love waking up to you every morning" he added smiling and rubbing his eyes. "God I love how blue jays kicked the mets ass last night" I giggled and kissed Stiles' cheek.

"You're so rude" he replied softly chucking a pillow at me. I laughed and gently punched his shoulder. "So what's the plans for today baby" I asked looking outside to see dark clouds. "Well I vote we stay inside all day and cuddle" Stiles replied leaning against my body. "Oh really?" I asked giggling. He nodded his head tiredly and closed his eyes.

"Move I have to pee" I whined and tried to pull the blankets away. "Noooo, I'm comfortable" he held me down. "Stiles" I said in a serious tone. "Fine but when you get back you're giving me extra cuddles okay?" he asked letting his grip go of me. "Sure" I laughed a little and gave him a quick kiss. "Don't be too long, I'll miss you" he said frowning. I shook my head and quickly stood up.

I smiled at Stiles and stretched my whole body. I felt a sharp pain hit my stomach and instantly dropped to the ground. I groaned in pain and heard Stiles yelling. My eyes fluttered shut and my head rolled to the side. "Everything's gonna be okay Aliera, just please stay with me" I heard Stiles in the background of a loud beeping sound.

later that day

9.44pm

"Hey babe how you feeling?" Stiles asking softly rubbing my forehead. "I feel horrible" I mumbled my voice barely hearable. "What happened?" I asked softly shuffling in my bed. "And why am I in my bed?" I asked again feeling confused. "The doctor said that you collapse due to stress and that's also what caused the pain in your stomach" Stiles said faintly smiling.

"The doctors let you go home not too long ago but you were still asleep so I carried you here" he added sighing. "Thank you" I whispered. He just smiled and kissed my forehead and checked the time. "Do you want me to leave you alone?" he asked moving the hair away from my eyes. "Can you please stay if that's okay?" I asked quietly patting my bed.

"Of course" he added smiling. He pulled the blankets over his body and moved closer to me. "Sorry I kinda ruined your birthday" I said feeling guilty. "I had the best birthday and as long as you're fine than I'm more than happy" he replied rubbing circles on my back. I smiled and placed my head on his chest.

Hey guys, sorry again for the short chapter and long wait but anyway, thanks for all the comments and votes love you all xxxx