Skyler Illea

So, this is the girl who will move into the complex as well:

Hair: Dark brown, straight and it reaches her lower back, nearing the hips

Eyes: Left is a sort of vibrant emerald green and the right one is a sort of gold/brown color.

Skin: Well, to be fair, she's very pale. Like, really

Personality: She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. If she likes you, she cares deeply about you and will make sure that nothing happens to you. But yeah, she has a dark and aggressive side. And that's a side you don't want to deal with, believe me. She could tear you into bits in a second. She has a kind of dark and rude humor and she just loves to make puns. She's the kind of person that basically nearly everyone likes. Oh and she is not a girly person, she's more of a tomboy. She's also allot tougher then she looks like and to be fair, she has an impressive IQ, even though she doesn't let it show that much. She's somewhat childish and mature at the same time.

Wears:  

So, I'ma sum this up

So, I'ma sum this up. She mostly wears a blue flannel that is not buttoned up because she's wearing a black tank top under it. She wears a black high waist jeans and black vans. When she's going outside she wears her black leather jacket that she absolutely adores. Oh and yes, she has runes on her arms. The top left is on her left upper arm. The top right is on her right upper arm. The bottom left is on her wrist and the bottom right is on her other wrist. And she always wears a silver moon necklace.

Hobbies: Reading, drawing and painting, listening and making music, violin, singing, drumming, guitar, piano. Oh and cooking/ baking. Boxing and to be fair, she enjoys a round of Hunger Games and a good parkour from time to time.

How she got in the complex: Okay believe it or not, she's actually Jordan's twin sister. So yes, she is Herobrine's daughter. So, he asked his daughter to go move over there and make sure they all don't wreck the place.

Extra: She has allot (lets say about 43) of scars on her back due to Jordan. I have already mentioned this, she's Herobrine's daughter and Jordan's twin sister. She has a scar diagonally on her face, located at her right eyebrow. Oh and she got  the apartment with rooftop terrace.