Chapter One.

Chapter One: The arrival.

A car pulled up at the complex. It was a black pick-up truck with boxes in the back. A young female stepped out and looked at the building with a half smile.

She didn't really want to move here but she didn't really have a choice. She had to make sure no-one messed with the place.

She rolled with her eyes and grabbed two boxes without struggling. "Well. New home, new problems, right?" She mumbled as she looked up at the building while walking towards the entrance.

But what she didn't knew, was that she was being watched by some of the residents. One of them, was Jordan Sparkles.

He was kinda happy and pissed. It's hard to explain.

You see, he's been in a fight with her a couple years ago and he harmed her.

Bad.

But anyways. After moving boxes to her place, she was done.

She went down to lock her car but guess who she saw

Fucking Jordan Sparkles.

The one person she wished they were dead.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Trying to mess with my car and cut the breaks?" She asked rather harshly as she pushed him a side to lock her car.

"Actually, no. I was planning on doing that, but I changed my mind." He replied in a strangely cheerful way.

"And why would that be?" She asked as she walked towards the entrance again.

She didn't want to see him right now. He was a royal pain in the ass and he knew it.

"Because you are my sister. And to be fair, you're not that much of a bitch like you were before." He casually replied with a tooth rotting sweet smile.

"Could you just get the fuck out of my life? Or do you want to mess with me again? Or maybe add a other scar on my back?"

Jordan just laughed at that. He all thought this was a joke. A silly joke.

Well, no she was serious. Skyler hated his guts for what he did to her. The only thing he ever did for her, was embarrass her, hurt her, ... Do I need to continue?

She just sped up and speed walked towards her apartment. She passed some people who were looking at her. She couldn't be bothered right now.

She just wanted to be alone.

Just have some peace.

Once she was inside of her new home, she locked the door.

She then turned around and looked at the light grey and blue walls.

She smiled and sat on the black couch that was located in the living room. She laid back and looked up at the ceiling.

"New home, new life, new enemies. Or friends, we'll see about hat." She sadly chuckled as she closed her eyes.

Although, that peace was cut short by a knock on the door.

She groaned and stood up, walking towards the door. She opened the door and to her surprise, she saw two nice looking guys.

She sighed and whispered "Why me." under her breath.

"Hi, I'm Tyler and this is Jason. We live across the hall and wanted to say hi."

The one that seemed to be older, not taller though, said in a nice voice.

The smaller one, Jason , waved and smiled brightly.

That sort of helped her grumpyness 'cause she smiled back, said hi and let them in.

I guess moving in here wasn't to bad yet.