Prologue

200 years in the future, El dorado.

(Gamma P.O.V.)

I wouldn't have expected this at all.

Just a few hours ago, technically, the Raimon eleven had defeated my Protocol Omega 3.0 in Medieval France- it was a little bit of my miscalculations and nothing more-but now they're sending me to this place? How very blasphemic of them---

"Now, here's your room," one of the guards brought me into a room, before walking out and locking the door.

Wait, they were serious about sending me to this prison?

"Wait a second! Do you dastards even know who I am?" I shook the iron bars, before getting electrocuted by them, falling on the floor. Darn it---

"Oh yes, we do know who you are, Gamma." A familiar voice ringed behind me.

"Alpha." I stood up and looked at him, my former comrade-who is, somehow, in the same room as I am.

"I predicted that you would have lasted for longer. I have to say, you did overwhelmingly underwhelming."

"Oh, do you have the authority to say that, Alpha? I'm not the only one who lost the first match, and at least I went out with style and grace."

"Then maybe, I will have the authority to say so, eh?" Another familiar shadow appeared behind Alpha.

Beta? I could perhaps understand why Alpha is in here, but Beta? As much as I wouldn't want to admit, she's a lady, and shouldn't be locked in the same room with Alpha in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them already did something very unorthodox, although that is none of my business.

And now, they're going to put me in here with the two of them together? What are the commanders thinking? Putting me in with anybody inferior is already a disgrace to me and my abilities, but those two in particular? What do they want, the world's weirdest threesome relationship?

"I know what's you're thinking, Gamma," Beta smiled, but not in a good way. "I'm just about as unhappy to see you as you are to see me. And plus, nothing ever happened between me and Alpha, and nothing ever will," she looked over at Alpha, who nodded in response. "Not everybody has a dirty mind like yours~"

By this point, I chose to just ignore Beta, and just looked around at the surroundings of the cell. There's just enough-three beds for the three of us, and one toilet in the open with no privacy whatsoever-again confirming the fact that it's abnormal for Beta to be here along with us- just like the normal shared prison cell,but just a little bit more room for everyone.

I sat on the unoccupied bed- it's going to be a very hard time in here, especially with those inmates-but it's just a prison cell in a training centre-what could go wrong?