Food Run

"Alright guys, the movie is about to start." Robin hushed his teammates as he took a close seat beside Starfire. On Starfire's other side was Cyborg, then Beastboy, then Raven. Of course Raven didn't plan on watching the movie, she was too enthralled in her new book, but she decided to sit with her team anyway. Beside her Beastboy was practically bouncing with excitement.

"I'm so ready for this, dudes."

"You oughta be, green bean. Last time we wanted to see it the city got attacked by some maniac aliens. Typical." Cyborg scoffed as he leaned back in order to get comfortable. Robin sent the pair a glare, he hated excessive talking during movies.

"Yes, that was rather annoying." Starfire agreed. Robin's glare softened at the sound of her voice and he turned back to the movie. All was silent for about ten minutes as they simply enjoyed each other's company. That in itself felt like a new record for the team. That was, until Beastboy ruined it.

"Dudes, I'm kinda hungry."

"Same."

"Me the too!"

"Yeah, I could eat something."

Raven rolled her eyes. Beastboy noisily got up and made his way to the kitchen, only to let out an annoying mix of a sigh and whine once he opened the fridge. He moved over to the large pantry.

"We don't have any food. Like whatsoever. Unless you count Starfire's latest dish. Even that looks like it's gone bad."

The team turned around to look at him. After all, this was a serious issue.

"Well, since you're the one whining about it, why don't you go get us something to eat?" Robin suggested as he paused the movie. Everyone seemed content with that option. Everyone except for Beastboy of course.

"I don't want to go aloooone. Someone come with me."

"NOSE GOES." Cyborg practically screamed. At lightning speed Robin was the first after Cyborg to touch his finger to his nose. Next was Starfire, who got the idea quite quickly. Unfortunately, Raven had been too slow and the one left without a finger on her nose. She rolled her eyes as she shut her book angrily.

"It's settled, Raven will go with you." Robin smiled, glancing at Raven who was now standing with her arms crossed. Beastboy beamed at her.

"Great! Okay, what do you guys want?" He asked as he pulled a pen and notepad off the kitchen table.

"A sub. With meatballs, pepperoni, ham, provolone cheese, lettuce and pickles."

"Two of the large watermelons, mustard, and chocolate sauce please."

"Three cheeseburgers with onions, an order of small fries, and a diet soda."

Beastboy's face contorted in confusion as he wrote down his team's orders. At least Cyborg's was kind of normal. Raven patiently waited by the elevator door, still slightly fuming.

"We're taking the T-Car." Raven said suddenly, holding her hand out for the keys. Cyborg instantly tensed.

"Why can't ya'll just fly?" He asked, becoming overwhelmingly defensive of "his baby".

"We can't carry all of that ourselves, Cyborg. Honestly."

"She has a point." Robin called from beside Starfire. Cyborg rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine. But you drive, not BB. You hear me woman?"

"Whatever." Raven sighed.

"Don't you 'whatever' me, Raven! This is serious!" Cyborg yelled. Raven rolled her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time that day. She hadn't even left the tower yet.