Chapter one

"You fucking bitch." I yell and force my tomato sauce smeared pants in Pepper's face.

She wrinkles her forehead and her mouth screws in an unattractive flat line. "What the hell Sasha," She screeches. " it's not my fault you can't eat properly." She rolls her eyes, turns around to take her bag and flings it over her shoulder. She's so arrogant, why people like her is beyond me.

The deodorant and perfume reeking dress room is almost empty. Which is a good thing, people love to twist the truth and I can't afford another rumor.

My knuckles are tingling. They're waiting to bash the imperious bitch her face in. I'm absolutely boiling with anger.

Unfortunately I can't. The school put me on probation due to a little incident that has happened at the first day of school.

Well, I punched one of my best friends in the face.

Yes, he deserved it but maybe it wasn't smart to do it right in front of the principal. I would have gotten away with it because my dad is the mayor of our little town. But it wasn't my first time I got into trouble. It wasn't even the second, third or tenth time. Even my dad couldn't do anything about it.

It's not like he wants to. 'You reap what you sow' is his answer.

Needless to say, I'm not known for being a model-student.

Now here I am, trying to control my rage before I knock the living daylights out of Pepper. She knows I can't lay a hand on her or I'm suspended for a long time.

The bitch smudged sauce all over my light blue skinny jeans when we were at PE.

"You're lucky I can't strangle you right now, but once I'm off probation I would run if I were you." I threaten her and take a step forward so we're face-to-face now. The strong smell of tomato sauce indulges my nostrils.

She's taken aback by my threat, I noticed her flinching. But she has to keep her head high. After all she's the queen bee of the school. Or at least she thinks she is.

"Try me." She challenges me and moves past me to exit the girls locker-room, making sure she bumps my shoulder on her way out.

Trina, her best friend, follows her mouthing a sorry at me. She's not someone who follows Pepper around and agrees with everything she does.

She's actually a decent girl. She's always the one who does the apologizing when Peppers steps out of line again. And let me tell you, Pepper can't keep her stupid trap shut for a second.

Pepper and I are clashing ever since middle school and everyone knows about our rivalry. It's always something when we're put together in a classroom or any place where we have to see each other.

There are snide marks, some pushing and once there was an almost fight. If Lukas didn't come between us I don't know what kind of damage I would've done to her caked-up face.

Okay, maybe she doesn't have a caked-up face. As a matter of fact she's a natural beauty. Something I can't hear myself voicing out in a thousand years. With her long dark brown locks and big green eyes she's absolutely stunning. I hate it.

Picking up my shorts again I think about what the hell I can wear right now. I'm standing here all alone in the locker room in my black lace underwear without some clean pants to put on. The bell rang a few minutes ago and everyone's already gone to eat lunch.