Michi!?!?

*Michi's POV*

It looks like Michi finally got Laurance. Nya~ "Michi you will never get away with this!" Oh but Michi already has. Nya~ "My friends will come find me." Sure they will, now tell me what you know about Aaron. Nya~ "I hardly know the guy we just met." Since you guys just met I might as well go find him myself. Nya~  

                                                                        *Aphmau's POV*

Guys I'll be back, I'm just gonna....go back to my house. "Ok Aph" Garroth said. I start to run the opposite way looking for Laurance, until I came across this weird secret entrance. When I walked down the stairs I found Laurance in a jail cell. "APHMAU" LAURNCE! who did this? "It was Michi, she just left but we have to hurry in order to save Aaron." She's going after him.. -after Laurance was free from the jail cell he couldn't go into his form, so instead Aphmau did and went searching for Michi herself- I came back to the arcade and saw Garroth, and Laurance but I could find Aaron. I went back to the place where Michi had Laurance, but know one was there.

                                                                        *Aaron's POV*

I felt like I got hit by something. I looked up and saw Michi... one of my old friends. She knew I was awake, I felt like I was bein dragged and I was. -they get to her house- Michi what do you want. "I want to know why your hanging out with Aphmeow. Nya~" Her name is Aphmau and why do you care, we aren't even friends anymore. "I care, because she is looking for you on her own in her form. Nya~" I'm getting out of here, and stop kidnaping me... you did that when we were kids way too much. "Fine leave I didn't need you anyway Nya~" Wait, why is Aphmau behind you? "Uhh Michi doesn't know what your talking about, maybe it's time for you to go. Nya~ BYE"

                                                                  *Garroth's POV*

Hey Laurance are you ok? "Yea I'm fine I'm just weak" Aphmau isn't back with Aaron yet, I'm gonna go find her you need to rest. Walk home and rest while I search for Aph. "Ok" When I walk outside I see Aph on the floor, she's hurt. I take her back to our place and call Zoey.

G=Garroth           Z=Zoey

G-ZOEY I need your help Aphmau is hurt can you come over and help?

Z- I'm on my way I'll be there soon.

While Garroth waits for Zoey Dante, and Travis are back from there vacation. "Garroth what is Aph doing on the couch?" Travis says. She's hurt. "Is Lucinda coming ov- DING DONG wow she is fast. "She is going to be ok but she is very hurt, I'm going to wake her up from her coma." Zoey says. They all say..."APHMAU" Are you ok do you remember what happened? "Yea, I was looking for Aaron, because MICHI took him. Then I guess I got knocked out by something." I'll be back guys. I go to Aaron's house, and see if he's there. He was, I walked in and told him everything. "I know how Aphmau went into a coma..." You DO how!?!? "Michi had took her after she was knocked out, and then I guess she did experiments on her. I'm not sure, because I had left." Well thanks for telling me, I will be sure to get Michi back for what she did to Aph. "So she's ok now?" Yea she's awake but she's really hurt, I'll see you later Aaron. "Bye." I walk back to my house to double check on Aphmau, then Zoey tells me the news on Aph. "She's going to be fine but her powers are weak, she won't be able to transform for a while." Why can't she transform? "Like I said her powers are weak and stable, but for now she has to be careful." Ok Zoey I'll make sure of that.

                                                       *Kawaii~Chan's POV*

YAY only 1 more day and then I can come back to live with Aphmau~Senpai!!! Huh a text from Laurance~Kun

L=Laurance        K=Kawaii~Chan

L- Hey Kawaii~Chan I need to tell you something.

K-What is it Laurance~Kun?

L-Well Aphmau's powers are weak and she can't transform anymore.

K- Oh no Kawaii~Chan hopes Aphmau~Senpai is ok.

L- She is for now we had Zoey come over and help.

K-Oh good, Kawaii~Chan will be back tomorrow to check up on Aphmau~Senpai.

L-Ok see you tomorrow Kawaii~Chan.

K-Bye Laurance~Kun.

                                                        ~TEXT ENDS~

                                                            *Zane's POV*

I can't wait for me and Aphmau's little ceremony tomorrow hehehehehehahahahahahaha!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter comment some ideas that u have and help make the story better I'll see u in the next one bye!!