Travis and Clarrisa!?

Clarissa's POV
Zane, when will I have a real mission instead of dealing with me brother... "Not until you prove  to me that you can take Levin, bring him in to experiment on." I can do that except it's your fault that you almost fully healed Aphmau. "That's because we made a deal." Still Zane, if she hadn't turned invisible it would had been easier for me to beat her. "Yea yea. Does it matter?" Yes it does. "What interest is it to you." It's my interest because I want to find out what my brothers up too these days. "Whatever, your dumb brother stopped Zenix from taking Levin." Hahahha see who's perfect now!! "Oh shut up! Grrrr." So what's our next course of action? "We wait because I can use this potion to make Aphmau either pass out or, make her feel weird enough she can't do anything." That's not smart. "TO BAD WE'RE DOING THIS MY WAY!!" Ugh such a buzz kill.
Travis's POV
Huh? Who's this text from?
T=Travis.         C=Clarissa
T-uh who is this?
C-Hi, I'm Clarissa. Can I meet up with you in the park?
T-Sure, I guess.
C-Great! See you then!
            ~TEXT ENDS~
I wonder what that was about? Well I better get to the park. -he walks to the park to meet Clarissa- Hey, are you Clarissa? "Yes, I am and I assume your Travis?" I am, hey your pretty cute. Would you want to be my girlfriend? "No sorry I'm not into you like that. I just wanted to see what you look like." Oh well, ok. I guess I'll be on my way then. "Ok, I guess I'll see you later." Bye Clarissa!
_______________________
Hey guys sorry for another short chapter! I might start writing shorter chapters only because I'm very tired and I might be getting sick not sure. But anyways Comment/Vote/Follow/Share! Byeeeeeeeeee!!         -Naiya<3