When We Wake Up

***Link*** 

     My eyes open to see my wife lying next to me. Her beautiful features emphasized from the light pouring in through the window. I stroked her cheek and brushed some hair out of her face. I kissed her nose and put my head down on the pillow so our noses were touching. He eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me. I reached behind me and grabbed my glasses off the bedside table. I put them on so I could see Christy more clearly. She put a hand on my cheek and kissed me passionately when there was a knock on the door. 

     "Daddy?" The small tired voice said and the door cracked open. I rolled over and looked at the child standing at the door. "I spilled the milk." He looked down and Christy laughed. I sighed and said "I'll be down in a minute, buddy." He closed the door and I smiled at Christy, kissed her again and got up. I pulled on a tshirt and shorts and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where my three children were getting cereal. 

     There was spilled milk on the floor and Lily, the oldest was trying to clean it up. I walked up and scruffed Lincoln's hair, then picked Lando up off the floor and put him on the counter. He had spilled milk all over his legs and pants. I grabbed a washcloth and started wiping him off then Christy came down and took over. I helped Lily clean up the mess on the floor. Christy helped the kids get breakfast while I got ready for work. 

***Rhett***

     I woke up to a dresser drawer creaking open, which I assumed was my wife. I rolled over and saw Jessie getting dressed and got up to do the same. As I pulled a shirt over my head Jessie went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Sheperd and Locke. I could smell the bacon cooking as I got ready for work. 

     I kept checking the time as I ate because I didn't want Link to be angry when he had to come up to the door to get me at 8:07. The time was 7:57 and I got up. I ruffled Shepherd's hair and did the same to Locke's. I kissed Jessie and walked outside where Link was parked in the driveway waiting for me, so we could go to work. 

     I opened the car door and he smiled, "You're early." I laughed. "I didn't want you to be angry at me." We both laughed as he put the car into drive and sped off to the studio. 

~ A/N ~ Well, here it s. A Rhink fanfic. I almost forgot to upload this. LOL! Anyways. I will update this as I finish parts which means we are relying on how ambitious I feel on a given day. Enjoy!