Chapter 2

Garcia's POV:
I am so glad Derek was here when I woke up. He's been laying with me everyday until I can go home. I think today I'm going to tell him that I plan to fall completely, insanely in love with him. I just hope he feels the same way.

Morgan's POV:
I've been laying with Penelope for three days now. The doctors wanted to keep her here for a couple of days just in case something went wrong. I've been meaning to tell her that I'm so in love with her, but it never seems like the right time. I hope she gives me a sign soon.

Emily's POV:
Since Penelope's been awake the rest of the team has gone back to work, except her and Derek. However, we haven't left Quantico just in case one of them needs one of us. I and the rest of the team can totally tell that they are in love with each other. I hope they tell each other soon or else I'm going to have to stage an intervention.

Garcia's POV:
Okay, okay Garcie you can do this.

I look at Derek and he looks at me, our faces only inches apart. I go in for a kiss. But not just any of our normal kisses. I make it deeper by sliding my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance for about 5 minutes. I let him win and then we separate. Of course I blush

"I'm sorry" I say

"For what?" He replies

"I shouldn't have done that. It's just I'm so completely in love with you. I couldn't help myself. Is that ok?" I say, getting even more red.

He kisses me again, but not as deep considering we were talking.

"Penelope Garcia I've wanted to do that for 10 years" he whispers in my ear.

We kiss again until we hear someone clear their throat. Oh no we're in so much trouble.

Hey sorry it took so long. Give me some ideas in the comments and a new chapter will be out soon.