Chapter 1

Lance's POV
Okay, so Christmas break is over. Now, it's time to go back to that hellhole they call 'High School'. I'm classified as many things by the world around me, but to me I am classified as an outcast. I'm shy and have no friends and no social life, so I am used to being ignored by my fellow students at Lake View High School. I sing, read, write, and a bunch of other things, but I am not an athlete and I do not hang out with anyone who shares the same interests as me. Actually, I dont hang out with anyone. I have been bullied a lot for being a nerd and for being in glee club and all that. Although, there is one thing about me that no one knows and i'm not bullied for it. I'm gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my alarm, which goes off at 5:30 every weekday morning and blares Katy Perry's Firework repeatedly until i shut it off. I got out of bed, grabbed a towel out of the linen closet, and then went into the bathroom to get in the shower. I just let the warm water run all over my body. I ran my fingers through my hair several times. When I got out, I brushed my teeth then I shaved my face. I went back to my room to get dressed. I threw on my thermal shirt, skinny jeans, and jean jacket with a hood from American Eagle, and my galaxy high tops (converses). I quiffed up my hair, grabbed my bluetooth beats, phone, and messenger bag, and then i headed downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast.

When I walked in, my mom was at the stove cooking eggs and bacon. "Morning, bud. Did you take your medicine?" my mom asked when she saw me. "I'm about to," I replied, heading to the medicine cabinet to grab my meds. As soon as I grabbed the small bottle of blue and orange pills, I headed back into the kitchen and sat down at the bar. I looked my mom straight in the eye, popped one of the pills into my mouth, and washed it down with a sip of tea, all without breaking eye contact or blinking.

I take vyvanse medication for my ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder). If I don't take it every morning like I'm supposed to, I'll be really hyper, really hungry, and really annoying all day. Plus I won't be able to focus. I also take the highest dosage which is 70 milligrams. I'm also OCD, BiPolar, and Autistic. I have a form of Autism called Asperger's Syndrome. It affect me really badly. Some symptoms are: Behavioral) aggression, compulsive behavior, fidgeting, impulsivity, repetitive movements, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions. Muscular) inability to combine muscle movements, poor coordination, or tic. Mood) anger, anxiety, or apprehension. Also common) depression, intense interest in a limited number of things, learning disability, nightmares, or sensitivity to sound. Sometimes it makes me say things without speaking.

My twin brother decided to join us right after, i took my medicine. He was followed by my little brother, my little sister, and my big sister. I'm the second oldest out of five kids. I was born 2 hours before my twin brother, Chance. He is a jock/nerd. He doesn't automatically tell people we are twins, but he does when they ask or state that we look alike. We are actually identical in every way except personality. He's outgoing, and I'm not. He's popular, and I'm not. He's straight, and I'm not. We're both fifteen. The youngest is my little sister, Maryse (pronounced Maris, like Karis but with an M). She's a total diva. She's only nine years old and is in fourth grade. The second youngest is Taylor, aka minnie me. He's basically a clone of me. He's shy and nerdy. I don't think he's gay though. He's twelve and in seventh grade The oldest is our big sis, Izabella-Grace. Chance is just like her. They are both popular and outgoing. She's a softball star. She's a senior and is about to turn 18 in February. Our mom is 40, but she looks 35. She's a photographer. Her name is Elizabeth Chace. Our dad's name is, and don't laugh, Chase Chace. They both got married at the age of 21. Nine months later, Izabella-Grace popped out.

"Sup Lance," Chance said to me grabbing my last piece of bacon and an apple before plopping down on the couch. One by one they all grabbed something small to eat before plopping down on the couch. "Alright crackheads," Iz said grabbing her keys after finishing her apple, "Let's go." We all hurried out the door to Iz's sudan. I kissed my mom goodbye of course, unlike my siblings. Once we were all in and buckled up, we set off to drop off the little ones first. Around 7:05, we pulled into the student parking lot at the high school. We then each broke off in our own directions. Chance went straight to the jocks and Iz went straight to her friends. Luckily, Chance said 'see ya later twin' before meeting up with the other jocks. I of course just smiled and started to walk towards the school.

I glanced over at Chance and his friends for one second before walking through the front doors. As always, standing next to Chance was the hottest guy in school, Jake Axton Wulfric. He's a sophomore and he's already captain of the Football, Baseball, Soccer, and Cross Country teams. He doesn't really bully anyone. If he does, he doesn't do as much damage as the rest of the jocks do. He's a straight A student, according to everyone else. I'm not a stalker. I just happen to eavesdrop on almost every conversation that goes on around me. I then decided to head to my first class of the day which is Honors Biology. I am not taking any freshmen classes this year except for my electives because I opted out of my ninth grade academic classes.

***********

Like and Comment please. I'm gonna go ahead and start writing chapter 2. I'm on spring break right now, so I'll have more free time to type more. Love y'all. Kisses. Picture for this chapter is of the Lake View High Gymnasium.