It's all in your hands

I remembered asuna. I couldn't stop trying to put the pieces together. I left my room finding my mom on the ground. I had anger in my heart until she turned around. I saw with her pale face and her strawberry red cheeks. She was drunk. k-kumo I feel so light on my feet, she said. I can fly. I flew down the stairs. Sure mom, i said in relief. Although I can't walk anymore, she said. What do you want for breakfast. All of a sudden she fell asleep. I picked her up. When I reached her room I threw onto her bed. She hugged me then said, love you. My eyes widened as I thought back to my past. My mom. Absolutely hated that I could use magic. She use to always call me her little demon. Although, she always cared for me anyway. And after all this time she actually said something I could almost not take in. I also felt her tears on my back. She grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. She was crying her eyes out. She then looked me in the eyes. Do your best kumo. I heard someone breakdown the door. My mom bit her lip. Blood ran out. She dipped her thumb into her the blood. Who's there!?, I screamed. Get out or else! I grabbed my mom. What are you doing? She drew a circle on the ground. Kumo, she said. Please put in magic. I did as she asked. It glowed. Mom , I said in a concerned voice. What, what is going on. She placed her hands on my shoulders still half drunk. Footsteps began getting closer. It sounded as if it were closing us in from all around. I almost panicked. Then my mom turned my head to hers. Its okay kumo, she told me. She then pushed me through the circle I didn't know at that moment I was going to a place to were I cannot return home from. As I fell I heard her last words before I was gone. They were, ...bye kumo. Its all in your hands.