I go to a school and meet some friends

Ok I didn't ask to be a demigod, if it felt like this book was calling to you and you think you might me one of us. Leave the book and close the app. Believe whatever your parents tell you and always be on guard. If your opening this because it looks like a fun fiction book, great! Please enjoy. I could start anywhere in my life to show how unnatural my life is, like how when me and my dad where on the run and he left me in an alleyway for a bit and he accidentally left me with a snake and how he had a heart attack when he came back finding me jumping rope with a python I somehow strangled to death with my meaty toddler fists. Despite all the things people have said to me about him, my dad is a great dad, I don't think I've ever heard him yell, well at least not at me. Anyway read on yee who have decided to stay.
"Dad, do I really have to go to this school?" I say, adjusting the blue Yankees cap on my head "M'sorry doll, but it's for your protection. Besides its just one year, then this will all be over." Dad says and I laugh softly and wrap my arms around him, he hugs back "I'm gonna miss you, dad." I say against his stomach "I'll miss you too, doll." He says. The bus honks and I have to go, "Got all your stuff?" Dad asks as I grab my suitcase "Yeah." I say before heading to the bus "Bekkah!" He calls and I turn to look at him, "Be safe." He says and I'm a little confused, it's school how dangerous can it be? But I smile and say "I will, Dad." Before boarding the bus.
The bus drive is short and soon where at the dorms for Yancy Academy, I go to the front desk for my room key. "Full name?" The man asks boredly "Rebecca Victora Barnes." I say and he hesitates "I'm not going to hurt you!" I say defensible "Room 394." He says handing me my key sheepishly, I head to my dorm. There are three beds in the rather plain room, I pick the one farthest from the dorm bathroom, what I don't want to hear people peeing at night! I hear the door open and someone touch my shoulder, I grab the knife from my pocket and aim it at his throat "Whoa! Don't shish-kabob me!" He yells "Who are you?" I snarl "Uhh, your roommate." I say and I put my knife back in my pocket "Sorry but, I've learned to always be on guard." I say before continuing to unpack "Why? What was so bad about your past?" He asks "Well, when your father is the Winter Soldier You learn to always be suspicious." I say and his jaw drops "Your Rebecca Barnes?" He says "It's Bekkah Mr.?" I say "Oh, uh, Percy, Percy Jackson" he says "Nice to meet you Percy." I say and the door opens, a nervous looking boy stands there "Um, this is room 394, right?" He says "Yep. I'm Bekkah and this is Percy." I say "G-Grover." He says "Nice to meet you Grover." I say before pulling out my laptop and a large bag of skittles. "Is that Adventure Time." Percy asks sitting down next to me, as does Grover, maybe this place won't be so bad.