We Capture the flag and I turn beautiful

In the week I've been hear I've really started to like it hear, Luke has been helping me try to find my mother but it seems like I'm good at everything from archery to helping in the forge, though forging is definitely not my favorite,
Everything was fine until the evening of capture the flag, Luke made sure I was on his team and he put me by the creek just a little way from the flag. I wear my jacket under my armor and my dog tags in my shirt i use the sword that suited me best but all of them felt awkward in my hands, they where either to light or to heavy, to big or to small, the list goes on.
I stand by the creek with Percy as we wait. It's been a good five minutes when we hear "Cream the punks!", Clarisse jumps out of the trees and jabs her spear at me. I jump back only to be shoved forward by her ugly crony, she lashes her spear out at Percy and cuts him "No maiming." He says "Oops, looks like I lost my desert privileges." She says and laughs I stab at her with my sword and she manages to hook my jacket with her spear and rip the sleeve. They shove Percy into the creek and anger rushes through me, I slam the spear into Clairesse's helmet sending her staggering back, I stab Ugly Number One in the arm and he drops his weapon, then Percy is at my side taking town Ugly Number Two and Three. Clairesse charges us and I grab her spear, only after did I realize it was crackling with electricity, using her momentum to snap it. She looks confused "How did that not electrocute you?" She says and I shrug. Luke runs to us with a huge grin on his face holding the red flag. Annabeth and Scarlett come up to us, "Bekkah, how did you do that." She says pointing to where my cut was "Spear what do you think?" I say "No look!" She says and it begins to heal over and then scar and fade. Suddenly there's a roar from deeper in the woods and a huge bull mastiff launches itself at me and Percy, it's claws cut through my thin practice armor, slicing into my shoulder. Arrows peirce it's back and it turns to monster dust. "Chiron come look at this." Scarlett says showing him the claw marks as they heal over, Chiron mutters something in Greek and everyone gasps I look down and I am no longer wearing battle armor but a Greek dress with laurels and arm bands, my military jacket, now mended, has replaced the sword in my hand and my dog tags are around my neck and my hair has laurels braided into it and it travels down my back in waves. I look at myself in the reflection of my arm band, my makeup is perfect. "All hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of Posiden, and Rebecca Barnes, daughter of Nike."