The last day of school

Dean's POV
Finally, the last day of Freshman year! Can't wait to move on to my Sophomore year in high school. I only have 3 more hours of school left and then, it's finally summer!

I was in 4th period when my teacher told me to go to the principles office. I was confused as to why because I didn't do anything wrong. I shrugged and walked out of the classroom. When I outside the principles office I hesitated before going in.

"Hello, Mrs.Collins."

"Hello, Mr.Winchester. Now, there is something that I have to talk to you about."

"Am I in trouble? I swear, I didn't do anything wrong." I pleaded.

"No Mr.Winchester, you didn't do anything wrong. You're a very good student, your grades are outstanding, it's just that we can't move you on to the next grade quite yet."

My mouth dropped open. What was wrong?

"I don't understand, why can't you move me on to the next grade? You said my grades are outstanding, I don't understand." I said confused as to what was happening.

"Mr.Winchester, please calm down. We can't move you up to the next grade because you don't have enough credits in gym."

"What do you mean I don't have enough credits in gym? I took football."

"But you didn't win enough championships."

"How many championships did I have to win?"

"Six. You only won three. You'll have to make up for that over the summer with another sport and the only other sport we have open is Ballet."

"Ballet? Are you sure that's an actual sport?"

"Yes Mr.Winchester. It's Ballet class for the whole summer or you do Freshman year all over again."

"No ma'am. I don't want to repeat Freshman year. I guess I'm doing ballet class for the whole summer."

"Great! The school will pay for all the classes. All your parents have to do is drop you off at Ballet class everyday."

"Ok, my father can do that. What studio will I be going to?"

"The studio is called 'The Art of Ballet.' I'll write down the address. Ok?"

"Ok thank you, ma'am."

"Thank you for your time, Mr.Winchester. Have a great last day of school and you'll start your class tomorrow at 8:30 A.M."

"Ok, I'll be there. Bye, Mrs.Collins. Have a great summer."

With that I walked out of the principles office and went back to my classroom. When I got there, the bell rang. I walked into the classroom, grabbed my stuff, and went to lunch.

~At home~
I got off the bus and walked home. Finally, I was out of school! I unlocked my house door and walked inside.

"Hey Dean, how was your last day of school?" My dad asked.

"It was good. But dad, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Ok, let's sit down and you can tell me."

My dad and I both sat down.

"So, today I got called into the principles office. They told me that my grades were outstanding. But, they couldn't move me onto the next grade unless I make up for football."

"What happened in football?"

"I didn't win enough championships. I was supposed to win 6 but I only won 3. They also said that they only have one sport open. Which is Ballet."

"Ok. Do I have to pay for anything?"

"No, the principle said that the school would pay for my classes. All you have to do is drop me off at Ballet class everyday. That's it."

"Alright, what time is your class tomorrow?"

"8:30 in the morning."

"What's the studio called?"

"The Art of Ballet. The principle wrote down the address." I opened my backpack and handed the piece of paper that had the address on it, to my dad.

He read it and put it into his phone.

"Alright. Is that everything you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, there's something that I want to show you."

"Ok."

I take out my report card and hand it to him.

"Oh my god, All A's! That's great, Dean! I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, dad. Now that's all I wanted to talk to you about."

"Ok son. Now, go do whatever you want."

"Alright."

I got up, went to my bedroom, and got on my phone.