Like I Would- Sebastian

**party stuff**

IM WORKING ON REQUESTS I SWEAR BUT I JUST WATCHED THE iHEART RADIO MUSIC AWARDS AND GOT INTRODUCED TO THIS SONG. (I KNOW WHEN I PUT THE LYRICS, THEY WONT LINE UP WITH WHERE UR AT IN THE SONG. ITS JUST WHERE THEY WORKED.) italics mean song lyrics. Song is Like I Would by Zayn.

You were at Adam's party, dressed up in your favorite tight black dress. Your boyfriend of almost three weeks, Zachary, had gone off somewhere and left you alone at the party- which was fucking embarrassing. You knew people at this party, a lot of them actually, and they could see you all alone. Talk about social suicide.

Hey what's up, it's been a while

"Hey, Y/N," a voice said from behind you. You felt a hand tap your shoulder as you turned around.

You rolled your eyes at the sight of him- Sebastian fucking Stan, aka your ex. He wore a cocky grin as he stared you up and down, and then met your eyes.

"Where's, uh, whats his name?- oh yeah, Zachary?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly as he was pulling the best bitch face he had.

You glared at him. "He went to go get us drinks," you lied, looking in the direction of the drink table where Zachary could not be found.

Sebastian followed your gaze and looked at the table. He tutted. "Looks like he's not there," he mumbled in your ear. You could practically feel his smirk through his words.

"What the hell do you want, Stan?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest and meeting his eyes.

Know it's late but I'm so wired

"I just wanted to see you," he mumbled, smirking and raising his eyebrow again.

Saw your face and got inspired

Your glare broke carefully and turned into a cocky grin. "Well, you see me," you said, motioning down to your body and doing a shimmy with your hips.

It's cold-hearted, cold-hearted

He looked down at your hips and then jerked his attention back up. "You're still as sexy as I remember," he mumbled. "And cruel."

You raised an eyebrow. "And how am I cruel?" You asked innocently, looking at him through your lashes.

It's probably gonna sound wrong

"You know what that used to do to me," he mumbled, now holding a glare on his face.

"Yes I do," you said, turning around so your back was to him. You swung your hips to the music as you stared at the drink table, desperately wanting to see Zachary there and prove you had an actual boyfriend who cared.

You heard a quiet groan from behind you as you swung your hips more. You felt a pair of hands on your hips and lips touch your ear. "Why even look for a guy who isn't gonna divulge in you like I do?" He moaned in your ear.

"Used to divulge in me," you said back, turning to the side to look in his eyes.

He won't touch you like I do