The past

Me and mom went to America (Birthplace) for a Competition and of course we won.We were going on the plane to go back to Japan.Once we reached Japan Mommy went in front of me standing in battle stands.Knowing my mom's senses I got in position too.

Three guys wearing all red came and tried to attack mom but I defended her.She injured her arm in a battle so I helped her.I finished the two grown man and start a plan to defeat the last one.But I was too late throwing one of my punches late.A gunshot Got there before me.I beat up the last man all three in a coma.

I look over at mom and see her body lifeless.I go to her and take her hands and start Crying.I just realized Takashi and Father are going to pick us up.I get mom's phone and call Takashi."Hello?" My brother says over the phone."Takashi mom has been shot by a group of men all red there in a coma right now but the last one I was too late and I wasn't good enough!!"I yell over the phone still crying.

"We will come as fast as we can!" I hear my brother yell and then he hangs up.

*Two minutes later*
"Takashi!!" I tell to him when I see him Coming towards us with father."Please hurry up I called the hospital but they haven't arrived yet!" I say ripping a piece of my black shirt and put it in the wound. The ambulance came and took her leaving us outside of the airport."Shizuko why didn't you go fast enough?! Did I not teach my children how to be a fast?!" Father yells at me pulling my hair and dragging me across the floor."Father stop!" Takashi yells at dad trying to stop him but he failed."SHIZUKO YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" Father yells louder at me picking me up by my hair and dropping me on the cold concretes ms leaving me and Takashi al alone.

I cry in pain.Blood and cuts all over my body,My clothes ripped .(Picture of  how she end up)
                            ||||||
                            ||||||

(Picture of  how she end up)                            ||||||                            ||||||

"Let's get you clean up"Takashi says pulling out his phone calling a limo.Once the limo came we drove home me in Takashi's arms crying in pain.

Once we entered home Insaw dad with sadness written on his face."Tomorrow is the funeral and then the day before that your leaving and staying in America." And with that he left.Takashi huggede tighter but gentle."I'm sorry Takashi I killed mom and we only have one day to be together" I say getting out of his grasp."It's not your fault come on let's get you cleaned up."He says in his Same deep voice.He takes me to the bathroom and sets me a bath.Once I was done he cleaned my bruises and cuts and I went to sleep with him Because I was scared of dad coming in my room.

••••••••*••••••••*•••••••••*•••••••••*•••••

That's the end of The Past stay next to The next chapter Her last words.