Injuries

Shizuko P.O.V

After having a little panic moment

(A/n: at the disco)

About Kaoru's injury he calmed me down saying that it was fine but I know it wasn't. I freaking punched him in the forehead and he was loosing a lot of blood.

Anyways we were walking to the Host Club together while I was still saying sorry.
I'm so sorry about that!

"It's fine Shizuko besides it didn't hurt that much" he said with a smile......... To cover his pain.

I feel way to guilty about this. Once we reached the Host club we were blinded by the light and roses once we opened the doors.

"SHIZUKO!"

After I heard the yell I was picked up by Takashi. "Where were you? I was worried sick" he said while nuzzling his head near my neck. It's fine I was just caught up in something. I did the hand movements while giving him a soft but reassuring smile to him which he returned back.

This is why I'm closer to him then any other family member sure my other brother is nice to me but me and Takashi are more closer.

*Flashback*

I was back in Japan to pay a visit to Takashi since we haven't seen each other for 2 months and I miss him so much. I have already gotten out of the airplane but decided to go to a coffee shop nearby to pay one of my friends a visit.

Her name was Touka.

"Hello welcome to the- oh hey Shizuko!"
"Hey Touka it's been a while hasn't it?"
"Yeah"

Hey guys wassup this is all I really have idk why I just randomly made my way of adding in Tokyo ghoul in there I just felt like it.

I don't really have anything to say I'm tried as hell I have major Writing block and I'm having personal problems right now so sorry if I'm making really shitty chapters in just not doing well right now but hopefully I will be doing better chapters

Okay BBBBYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!