Imagine

It was raining on and off again as you lay in you and your girlfriend shared apartment in New York. She's been gone for the past 8 months now you can't deny the fact the you are very lonely here without her. She always texts and Skypes you so you at least know that she is missing you just as much.

You hear a knock on the door well at least you thought you did. You slowly close your eyes again to try to get some sleep but the bed sunked beside you. Someone had crawled into the bed you knew you actually had to be surprised or at least jump at the thought that someone was here when there wasn't supposed to be anyone. Robyn was on tour and wasn't supposed to be back until next week.

But the moment you felt the persons hands on you waist, you knew it was her. You sensed her presence. You breathed in her smell and you felt yourself fit perfectly into her arms. " I missed you...." You whispered softly, letting her know you were very much awake. You turned around in her arms so you would face her, and when you meet her eyes you noticed Her smiling at you.

You were so happy, that you felt tears fill your eyes. It was so stupid. Because this was not a moment to cry nor to be upset. You figured it was just the emotion of seeing her again and feeling her again after all those long months." Dont, cry baby." She whispered holding you as close as she could against her. "I missed you too.... So. Fucking. Much." Her words filled your heart with love and happiness.

You breathed in her scent and it was the best scent you've ever smelled. It smelled like heaven there was something about it what made you safe, made you feel loved and cared for, made you feel like you were with her.

" I missed that," You softly said against her chest. It took her a while to respond. "What did you miss boo." She said her hands stroking your back and you loved that feeling. " I missed your smell. I've worn all your shirts and sweaters, but your smell always fades away. This is the last one." You pouted sadly pointing to her shirts that you were wearing.

She chuckled at your sad confession. "Do you want me to give you some more sweaters and just leave again so you can spend time with your new lovers." She smirked. Her eyes smiled too and you loved that sight. "I would love that idea!" You giggle.

When she tried to get up and leave the bed in protest, you grabbed her hand so forcibly she had nowhere to go. "Please don't go baby." You whispered, suddenly serious. "Don't ever go. Don't leave me again. Stay." She stopped trying to leave, cupped your face and kissed your lips so passionately, so full of love, full of adoration, full of every feeling of missing someone, missing you so badly.

You longed for her soft lips for so long you didn't even want to think about letting go. When she left your lips, it didn't feel like enough. It didn't feel like it was okay again. But then again, you both had time now. Time to be together again as a whole as a couple like it should be. To catch up on every lost moment from when she was on tour. Time to spend only with each other. Time to cherish one another and boy did she prove to you just how much she missed you.