Chapter 2 : Planning of the Beginning

Xander knocked his brother's bedroom.

"Xavier, mother wants to see you."

Only saw his brother writing something.

"What's that, Xavi." Xander frowned.

"Write to Jesse." Xavier simply said.

"Can I look what you wrote?"

His brother nodded and gave the letter to him.

Dear Jesse Florence,

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT THOSE HUNTRESSES.
AND I, THE PRINCE OF HERDARS, UNFORTUNATELY NEED TO INVITE YOU, THE MOST ASSHOLE VAMPIRE EVER, TO JOIN OUR HUNTING OF HUNTRESSES.
If not about of my future marriage, I'LL NEVER let you join us, you asshole.
Anyway, tell Clarissa that I LOVE HER.
NO MATTER YOU AGREE OR NOT, YOU STILL NEED TO COME.

Your future brother-in-law,
Prince Xavier Herdars.

"Brother...That's a bit..."

"A bit what?" Xavier frowned, glared at him.

"Nothing...a bit...He will be your wife's brother...but you said to him like that..."

"Well, Xander. I'm the prince, he should be proud that I choose his sister."

Xander shook his head. "Now go to find mother, she wants to tell you something."

"Fine. Then help me send it to Jesse. Give him by your hands."

"You mean you want me to run half the land to find him?"

"Yes. Listen to your brother."

"Xavier, you may call Erik to do."

"Because I said so. I want you to go then you go."

Xander sighed. "Fine. I'll go."

"That's my dearest brother." Xavier grinned and hugged his brother.

Xander pushed him and went out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Xander murmured. "Why I have a bastard brother?"

He was riding his horse ( 21th century! You still ride horse? ) to the house of Florence.

"But you know master. Although he is as an asshole as your cousin, he is still your brother." said the bat, Cullen, flying above his master.

"Cullen. Sometimes I'd like him to be a bat like you." Xander hissed.

Cullen sighed. He flew in front of his master and said. "As I know, you may secretly call Amanda to help you."

"No. Low battery. Andrew used my phone's GPS all the day, to find those Huntresses."

Cullen laughed. "Master, you can steal Master Xavier's!"

"I don't want that Asshole to find out I steal his phone." Xander hissed, and grabbed his throwing knives in his pocket and aimed at Cullen. "Last warning, Cullen. Do not tell his name in front of me."

Cullen laughed. "Master, you really hate your brother? I think you should beware him--You know he can secretly kill Katerina, whatever he thinks she is not useful."

Xander's face suddenly more pale than before, his crimson eye stared at his bat. Katerina, the human slave who he fell for. He loved her, and she knew. But a Vampire Prince and A human slave can't together. His brother knew, so he always used her to forced him to do things, or he will kill her.