Chapter 5: Broken doors, walls of meat, and car chases.

HEY GUYS! i am sooo sorry that this update took so long! writer's block is a B****! hope you enjoy the chapter, i tried to make it long for you guys, make sure to read the author's note!

dedication today goes to scarletlee because her comment made me laugh:) so thank you:)

love you guys! Sunny

Antonio P.O.V. 

As we walked through the ballroom, the pack members seemed to pause during the Cupid Shuffle and stare at us strangely. Growling at them, I continued to walk towards the door. Sensing Angelo next to me, I gave my Beta a quick, "see you at the hotel," and we split up. Walking to my Ferrari my mate seemed to finally realize something, as she started to struggle with more ferocity.  

All though I was incredibly lucky to get a feisty mate, now was not the time, when we got to the hotel, then she could be as bad as she wanted, but for now, I was her Alpha mate, and she shouldn't be fighting me. 

"Let me go!" she yelled at me, punching and kicking as I carried her over my shoulder, getting closer to the sports car. 

"No can do sweetheart, besides I'm loving the view."I replied, lightly smacking her ass, making her cry out in astonishment. She paused for a moment, lost in thought.  

"Of all the arrogant, inconsiderate, egotistical males I had to be paired with." She growled, most likely realizing that I hadn't moved my hand from her cute, little ass. I'd say I was sorry, but that would be a lie. What male werewolf wouldn't want his hand on his mate's sexy backside? 

"Save the growling for the bedroom babe." I chuckled, slipping her into the sleek car, quickly fastening her seatbelt, and walking to the driver's side. she immediately went for the door handle, but it wouldn't work.  

"You got to love child lock." I smiled at her, putting on my seatbelt and turning on the Italian vehicle. Pulling the car out of the car, I felt her eyes start to wander over my body. My wolf growled with pride when he smelt her arousal, realizing that she found us attractive. I was feeling pretty good, until the smell of her sweet arousal disappeared quickly. 

Feeling her strange gaze, I turned to see my mate's nose scrunched up in confusion, "what?" I asked; confused by the look she was sending my way. 

"You seriously couldn't have shaved?"she replied, "Seriously how much work does it take to shave?"she asked incredulously. 

"What?" I asked, even more confused than before, "Alexis said I was attractive when I didn't shave!" My little twelve year old sister had told me I looked good when I forgot to shave once, so I started letting myself have a little stubble, hoping that my mate would find it attractive also. Clearly I was wron- why does she look so pissed off? Is it that bad that I didn't shave? Should I shave? Does she not like stubble? Oh my God, I sound like a girl. But was she seriously pissed that I didn't shave? Or was it something I said? I didn't even say anything! All I said was that Alexis- oh. 

"She's, my sister!" I laughed, after looking at the road, and then back to her. She immediately started to blush, and then hid her face from me, turning to look out the window. 

"Hey, do you know what a weresquirrel is?" Angelo asked me through the mind link. 

"What?" I asked, confused as hell. 

"I'd tell you, but I don't think you want to know. Random question, do you know if there are jeans with buttons instead of zippers? I'm scarred for life man, scarred for life!" 

"You know, our pack is going to be looking for us." Taylor, Angelo's mate told us. Taylor and Danielle were both sitting on the couch in the hotel suite, with us sitting on the bar stools, facing them, and nursing beers.We had finally arrived at the hotel we were staying at, and it had taken us twenty minutes to get our mates out of the car. First they refused to get out, so Angelo helped me get Danielle out, but as soon as she had gotten out, she had ran to the car Taylor was in, and they had locked themselves in, unfortunately, with the keys, so we couldn't unlock the car. Finally, after fifteen minutes of arguing through a window, we both ripped the side doors off, and grabbed our mates. The Ferrari was already being taken care of in a body shop close to the hotel.