Define Valentine (sequel to Define Spy)

This is the sequel to 'Define Spy' which I have written first, so I suggest you check that out before reading this next one in the series. You should not be reading any of this if you haven't read Define Spy, because there are spoilers. So please, go check of Define Spy if you haven't already. If you have already managed to make in through Define Spy, then congratulations to you! I have now posted the sequel!

I was very excited when writing Define Spy, and I'm so much more excited to write the sequel (: If you already read the description, you know that Serena's mission isn't exactly over. Yes, she took down Mr. Guthery, the supposed principal of Summington high school who actually turns out to be the one behind it all. But her mission struggling through bad guys that are after her for reasons she can't figure out and unanswered questions from the last mission leaves Serena in confusion and determination. Along with her team, Serena Valentine will find out more behind her parents and their deaths. She also finds herself questioning ICI, and wondering if ICI is as good as they seem to be.

I do hope you enjoy the sequel as much as the first book! I love all your comments, votes, follows, and support!

Note; this series will be consisted of three books.

Book cover picture: credits to Instagram @megggggsssss

Comment, vote, and fan!

~summer