chapter 2

Luckily for the group, they weren't encountered by any bullies and their other friends had plans. Lu and Og were going to visit Hawaii to celebrate Halloween with the Pelekai family due to Og's obsession with Lilo and fascination with Stitch. Duncan and Abby were gonna preform more tricks than treats this year with their mother while their father was away on business and didn't have time for 'childishness'.

Jo and Justine were taking Autumn, Brick, Butch, and Boomer, and their friends trick-or-treating. Many others were at Dakota's mansion for a Halloween party. The group traveled far and the best they could to make it to the party at Crane Manor.

"I hope this Halloween's better than when my brother gave me that stupid map of Spookyville..." Eddy grumbled. "Turns out he had scammed me!"

"I see where you get it." Cindy mumbled.

"Oh, yeah, my brother's a whiz at pullin' my leg." Eddy folded his arms.

'I hope I never have to meet Eddy's brother.' Cindy thought to herself.

"Well, you guys, here we are," Mike said. "Crane Manor."

They were then shown a very rich and exotic looking mansion that was on the tad bit of the creepy side. There was even lightning that flashed behind it and there were spooky oak trees near it.

"Definitely fits in the Halloween mood." June commented.

"Indeed." Double D agreed.

"Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet!" Ed laughed.

"Give us something good to eat!" Dee Dee added.

"If you don't, I don't care." Ed then said.

"We'll pull down your underwear!" Ed and Dee Dee sang together and then laughed out loud.

Mike went to the door and pulled on the knocker a few times. To their surprise, the door opened and it showed Trent dressed as John Lennon.

"Yo." Mike gave him a peace sign.

"Hey, glad you guys could make it." Trent smiled.

"Thanks, Trent, we're not late, are we?" Eddy smiled back.

"Nope, you're right on time," Trent replied, then let them inside. "Come on in, the gang's all here."

"This is so exciting." Mike squealed.

"Wow, Cindy, great costume!" Trent said. "You look great as David Copperfield!"

"David Copperfield?" Cindy glanced at him.

"Oh, Trent," Brianna walked over, dressed as Yoko Ono. "She's obviously Apollo."

"I thought maybe she was Siegfried or Roy." Yakko commented.

"I'm Penn Jillette!" Cindy told them with a glare.

"Oh..." the others said dryly.

"I have a ponytail and red nail polish!" Cindy frowned and then flaunted her ponytail. "Duh!"

"I thought you didn't talk though." Trent said.

"That's Teller!" Cindy sighed and rubbed her head. "Ugh..."

"It's still a great costume, Cindy," Brianna smiled. "You look really cute in a suit, you're like a little business person."

"Thanks." Cindy smiled bashfully.

They came into the house to where the party was. Mystery Inc was already there around the snack table to have a great shindig. Shaggy was dressed as a vampire, Daphne was dressed as a fairy, Fred was a pirate, and Velma was a witch. However, there was someone missing as they joined the others at the buffet table where Shaggy was alone, oddly enough.