Hey...um...

Okay guys I'm sorry I haven't updated I was having trouble thinking over life things but I'm ready to start writing again.

Enjoy my lame story!

-Morning the next day-

Well...When Kageyama woke up and was reminded of the events that took place the day before. He rubbed his eyes. He had woken up multiple times last night. His mind was revolving around Hinata.

He didn't know what he was going to do... He had ruined everything that was... was... what was it? He picked himself up off the floor. He decided it would be good to go and take a shower to try and forget everything, but how could he forget something like this.

He felt like ripping up into a million little pieces and hiding forever, He felt terrible for treating Hinata like that. He finally reached the shower, he pulled off his clothes and turned on the shower. It was cold, really cold, he let his mind wander to much and began to cry again. He felt so lost, he was shooting himself down... 'But..' he kept telling himself. 'You deserve it.' "God...Why? WHY?! Am I such a dumbass?!" He was trying to focus on cleaning himself, every time he would start thinking of Hinata again.

He was so done with himself. He always does things like this, not caring about what's happening, or he should get whatever he want's just because he's a "King." When he thought about he really was a king, a lonely and low king.

He dragged himself out of the shower, not caring how long he was taking he was to lost in thought to realize that he was staring at himself in the mirror. He was glaring and touched his wet face. He turned on the sink and splashed his face with water.

When he looked up he what he saw was not him, but Hinata... He was crying and looked so tired... He did it again. When he looked back up it was his reflection that he saw. He was going to miss Hinata so much... His next thought was...

'No more Volleyball...'

-At Hinata's House-

Hinata woke up, but it was the afternoon he was surprised his mom hadn't woke him up. He rubbed his eyes trying not to think about Kageyama in any way possible. He walked down stairs, which reminded him of the way Kageyama had walked out of the house. He sucked in a deep breath of air. He didn't notice that he was holding it until he got down stairs.

He walked to the kitchen then panicked, when he remember yesterday was Friday. Which he was relieved he wouldn't have to worry about running into Kageyama. He saw a note on the fridge from his mom, 'Hey, me and Natsu will be going out for the day we'll be back pretty late, Natsu wanted to see a movie and I need to get somethings.' With a little P.S. saying 'I love you!' Hinata teared up a little, he remember how Kageyama was going to say he loved him. He shook his head.

"N-no I'm not doing this..." He knew he was going to go and see Kageyama, which he really didn't want to... but it was killing him...but he kept saying, "No, you can't." He kept telling himself that until Kageyama was all the he could think about. 

He wasn't going to do this to himself he was going to ignore the feeling telling him that he needed to see Kageyama. He wasn't going to do it, he was going to make himself not focus on him.

How he would do that, was unknown to Hinata. He kept finding himself randomly crying then try to force himself to stop. "Hinata Shouyou, you don't need him!" He whisper/yelled at himself. He ate quickly.

He walked around his house trying to think of things to do. But, he just couldn't he was wandering up the stairs to his room. He was getting dressed when he had the urge to go, he HAD to go and see Kageyama. He needs Kageyama there is no way they could be pulled apart...