So... Please Forgive Me.

DRAMAtical_Panda and me had a great time during my Birthday I am ready to write this next chapter. You'll have to wait and see what'll happen though.

-Oh and my Birthday was April 28th

-Enjoy!

-Oh, and I have my own made up character in this story now it was just a thing I decided to do. His name is Shizua.

-Now Enjoy!

______________________________________

It's been two weeks. Two weeks of no talking, two weeks of nothing. Without each other... They were both useless.

Kageyama was really considering quitting volleyball. Hinata didn't seem like he was doing good with him there so he decided that he would go. He won't be going to volleyball practice for a while.  He really was having a hard time he need to have Hinata by his side. Kageyama did cry. A lot. All by himself.

On the Monday, that was the beginning of the third week that they haven't communicated. Kageyama didn't show up to practice. Hinata tried not to think much of it. He really said he couldn't have feelings for Kageyama. But, for damn sure, somewhere deep inside... He knew he was just trying to make Kageyama feel what he had back at him. Though he knew, he knew for sure, that he did still care for Kageyama.

Hinata walked down the hall gripping at the edge of his school uniform top. He was looking at the ground and headed for class he ran into someone. "Ah! I'm sorry!" He bowed. "Hinata?" Hinata looked up he really didn't expected him to be here of all places.

"Gwah! Shizua!?" The boy that stood in front of his looked down at him Shizua had longer blonde hair that one side of his fringe hanged at the side of his face the other side shorter. He was a little taller than Kageyama, and had bright blue eyes. He had been wearing the school uniform. Shizua touched the side of Hinata's face softly. "I missed you, you know." "Hey! I told you, I can't have that type of relationship with you. I don't think you should do that either. You say you 'have experience' in "that" part of a relationship. I'd like to stay away from that. But, yes it's nice seeing you again."

"Oh, so you have someone then?" Shizua looked down with a smirk. "No... actually... no, not at the moment." Shizua looked at him closer by leaning in towards him and lifting his chin. "Wanna talk some?" Hinata nodded the bell rang. "Oh! How about lunch? Meet me at the rooftop, Okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." Shizua seemed to have walked the opposite direction from where Hinata was supposed to be going. Hinata was walking to class when he saw Kageyama. Hinata felt something shatter in his heart when he realized that he was talking to a girl. He seemed to be just talking to her. But, in Hinata's eyes they were flirting and having a great time. As much as Hinata wanted to rip him away from the girl and say he cared. He couldn't bring himself to actually think that he could just give up and admit that he still cared for him.

Hinata took the most none noticeable way into the classroom. Hinata sat at his desk. He looked at the seat next to his. It was empty, the one Kageyama sat in. Hinata's mind was wandering way to much and it was killing him. Even though he was feeling sad because of everything, he kept telling himself, that Kageyama didn't care for him, even though he knew that Kageyama did care. That he wasn't needed and that Kageyama could live without him. But, Kageyama said he couldn't and his mind was telling him that Kageyama would get over him in no time.

When Hinata saw Kageyama in the side of his vision he moved his head to focus up at the board. Class started once again. Hinata had to use all his strength to not look at Kageyama if he did he would cry, yell... tell him that he still cared. 'Stop Hinata! You can't... you can't...' Hinata pinched his hand as hard as he could.