Chapter three: truth or dare

Roxas's POV

Axel drops me off at home and when I walk inside, sora and his friends greet me.

Namine, Kairi, Xion, Riku, and Vanitas.

"Roxas, do you want to play truth or dare with us?" Namine asks. I smile at her. She was always nice to me, even when everyone else wasn't, so if she wants me to play... One round can't hurt right?

"Sure." I say. I sit down on the floor in between Riku and Kairi while everyone makes a circle.

"Okay, sora truth or dare."

Kairi says. This should be good. Either it's going to be a truth or she is going to dare him to kiss someone.

"Truth." Sora says cheerily. By now you would think he would know better than to play truth or dare with Kairi. It never ends well.

"Do you like someone in this room? And are they on your left or your right?" She asks. Sora blushes and looks around the circle.

"Yeah...uh...they are on my right."

The only people that fit there are me, Riku, Kairi and Namine.

Real helpful. Oh well. I can always bug him about it later. Sora turns to look right at me and I know I am screwed.

"Truth or dare?" He asks me. I shrug. If I say truth it will be weird if I say dare it will be dumb.

"Truth." I decided. Sora smiles.

"Do you like Axel?"

Without thinking I reply.

"Well duh. He is my best friend." I state the obvious. Sora laughs and hrs himself in the forehead.

"No. Not like that. Like you have a crush on him."

He explains. Everyone is looking at me. But I'm not gay. I know Axel like the back of my hand and he is my best friend, nothing more. Right? Unless he likes me?? No. Sora is making me go crazy.

"You my brother are one seriously messed up kid." I stand up and head to my room. I'm done with truth or dare.

But am I done questioning my feelings for my best friend?