Chapter 1 : The Untold Story

Even though im mad at you, im happy for you and Rosalinda. And congratulations on Ariana, she's beautiful. Looking like a mixture of her mom and dad.

"Fold" Derek said throwing his cards down.

I looked at him, he knew my tell. I reset the game, drawing out cards with the boy's.

We sat out in the garage while Rosalinda had her little bridal / Bachelorette party in the house. Derek didnt want to leave and let some cheap nasty stripper in his house. He didnt care much about having a bachelor party, but me and the boys gonna take him to the Virginia Beach strip club and go out on a party bus. I can't be my baby sis is getting married to my best friend. I don't mind as long as he treats her like the queen she is.

Rosie Graduated with Honors. Sam came out the closet to Derek, which shocked everyone, Derek wasn't too happy about it but he accepted it.

" Where did Ariana and Samantha go ?" I asked Derek who was smoking his cigar.

" Uh they went to Chuck E' Cheese, that dirty ass place,they should be back soon. Those nasty kids be peeing the the mazes. I dont want Ariana to get sick, but Rosie insisted on her going, man can you believe my baby is 3 now" He shook his head

Derek has changed A lot since he started a fam. He won't let anyone come between him, Ariana and his baby Rose. He only wants the best for them.

" You know when Ariana grow up she gonna be a hand full right? " I looked at him over my cards

"He's right Derek, once she starts growing, they won't stop and would be calling someone else daddy" James said.laughing

" What do you know, you don't have kids." He let out a puff of smoke

" I helped raise Rosie and Angie kinda, I know what it's like and if shes anything like Rosie. BOYY are you in for a journey" I played my hand

Derek sighed " Fuck ! im in trouble" he hit the table in a joking way laughing." She aint gonna have no Boyfriend, No Guy friends Just her Dad,watch. She a Daddy's girl"

We weren't the same boys we were 4 years ago. Right now we would be on the corner chilling selling dope or in the trap houses with Banks.

Speaking of Banks I aint heard nothing about him since the incident. I just know he check out the hospital a while back, all that fat saved his life. I dont wanna be the bearer of bad news and take Derek way from his family, but who knows what or who Banks gonna be after now, Its been.a year and he hasnt made any moves. Whats he waiting for ? After hunting him down I went off the radar ,I needed to get away from everyone and get everything cleared up before I came back, Im not gonna lie, I had a good time for a while after I took care of business. I just laid low. I looked at my boys around the table Peanut, Jacob, Martin, Jessie, Kenny, Michael, James, Rae, Sean, Rob and Derek all original day ones, I would die for these niggas, but I want this to be over. When can I start my life ? I thought it was all going to be over when I got locked up for that murder spree a while back, I mean it was crucial and I'm not saying I wasn't apart of it all but Thank God they couldn't find any evidence to pin me for life.

Derek POV :

This card game was dry. Angelo won Three times, James and Sean Won Twice, Something wasn't right.

I guess it was that time because I heard Sammy's Car down the block. I put out my Cigar , Opened the Garage door and turned on the fans. Shortly she pulled into drive way. Sammy didn't look happy,.She let Ari out and went inside.

My little girl came hopping out the car. She looked like her mother, it was scary. Her long curly hair bounced as she skipped to us. She had on her Dora book back, leather jacket, and cherry 4s I brought for her. My baby looked fly.