Distractions.

"I'm good, Coping" Bree responded with a sad look on her face, I reached over and placed my hand on hers, "have you spoke to her parents?" I responded with sympathy in my tone, "No. They blame me, they wont speak to me" she said sadly, "it wasn't your fault Bree. Alexis loved you, you loved her" I responded with a soft voice, "I argued with her that night, If I would have begged her to stay rather than tell her to get out, she wouldn't have left, she wouldn't have taken a short cut to the hotel, he wouldn't have robbed her and taken her life before running away" she sobbed as she recalled all the memories and actions of that night, "it wasn't your fault Bree. You never knew that it would happen, You ran after her. You found her. She forgave you, you both loved each other more than words can describe, that isn't the cause of her death, that was the reason for her living" I said calmly with a few tears falling. Bree looked up from her tea, locked eyes with me for a second then looked out of the window, "can we change the subject" she spoke softly wiping her eyes.

"I had the baby" I smiled after a short silence trying to break the tense air, "what did you name him?" she smiled a little bit, "Matt Evan Foster" I smiled with pride, "Cam's watching him" I continued, "How is he?" Bree asked her voice lower than before, "Cam or Matt?" I asked with a slight confusion, "both" she shrugged, "Matt's okay, he sneezed for the first time last night, he started crying because he scared himself" I chuckled, "Cam's okay. He's trying to put on a front for me and the kids but I know it's killing him, he just wants to breakdown, I can see it" I sighed, "I don't know how to help him" I shrugged. "Remember about a week after Alex's funeral?" She asked, "yeah?" I asked confused, "what did you and the girls do to help me?" She continued, "we took you to New York and we went shopping" I answered, "you distracted me, made me smile, made me see it was okay to be sad, but it was okay to be happy too" She smiled at me. "Damn Bree, You're right. I think it's about time I throw an engagement party" I smiled before picking up my phone and calling Elliot. Theo and Andrea won't know what's about to hit them.