Ch. 13 The Hard Part

--Jack's pov-- 

"Mom Leah's pregnant." I announced. Playing with my hair with my free hand. Leah's head was on my shoulder. I could hear her deep breathing. This was something that she was scared of.

My mom was silent for a while . Im guessing it was of what she just heard. Leah held onto my hand harder than ever. I could see Finn standing near the door way to hear what was happening.

My mother closed the door i bet she noticed Finn trying to hear. After a while we heard him leave. Emmy's laughter filling in the empty silence.

That's when my mom started talking. "Jack I don't know what to say, but Im not saying that i won't help." Leah sighed. I knew she felt calmer than before. Her nerves eased a bit. I smiled and looked at Leah. Who was just about the same way.

"Thanks Rebecca." Leah replied. My mom looked around and leaned in.

"I won't tell anyone. You will have to tell them yourself. " she warned us. I knew my mom would have a loop hole in this. She got up and left the room. Leaving to get ready for the date my dad had planned. Leah stood up and I followed. Finn sat next to Emmy. Finn started looking at me deeply.

"How will I tell my Dad?" Leah asked. I pulled her into an Embrace. Her breathing being corresponding with mine. I could hear Emmy making the eww sound. Leah laughed a bit.

"I'll talk to him." I told her. She walked away and went to the bathroom. The door wide open. She fixed her hair into a beautiful fancy braid. Emmy being practically best friends with Leah ran to her.

Finn sat still. Paying close attention to the the ads playing in the tv. I walked over to were Emmy previously sat. He instantly paused the tv. "What is it?" he asked.

Hmm.. How did he know? He smiled hugely probably noticing that i was confused. "How do you know?" i asked. My hands fiddling together. Waiting for a response. "Ugh. Nevermind. So Mom understood. Now i have to tell Peter." he grabbed my hand.

"Listen, dont worry i know Peter will understand. He loves Leah. Remember how he would always talk about her when she wasent here."

I remember those moments. When he tell us how Leah was. How he planned to bring her one day. Peter would smile knowing that he was going to keep his daughter finally after years. After her mother wouldn't let her come anymore. I felt like Peter would be happy either way.

Leah walked out the bathroom. Emmy and her in the same hairstyles. Leah laughing happily with Emmy close behind. I nodded at Finn then stood up. Heading out the room to Peters room.

Every step I took I felt like a heavy was was tied onto me. I was scared about what would Peter do. Would he be mad that his only daughter got pregnant? I cleared my thoughts when I reached his room. I softly knocked. Waiting for him to come.

No answer. I guess he wasn't there. "Jack?" I heard Hannah call out. She was in a fancy dress I guess she was at dinner.

"Hi," I greeted hugging her. "Where's Peter?" i asked. She shrugged her shoulders and unlocked the door.

"He went somewhere I think to the little casino they have." She responed. I thanked her and went out to the direction of the casino. I took a detour to avoided passing through Leah and Finn. I noticed something unusual.

I saw Peter he pushed a girl against the wall. Literally almost fucking her. one hand on her bum. .The other on her breast. He kissed her and pulled away. Woah did that bring back flashbacks. I stayed a distance. Pulling my phone out and recording.

No one would believe me if I just them that. After a while of good evidence I put it in my pocket. "Peter!" I yelled.

The girl was wide eyed. She gasped a bit.

"Jack." he stated. the girl ran away. "You ruined my chances bro." I was angry. Bro? What the hell.

"Why are you calling me that? What the hell? You have Hannah why are you cheating on her." I almost yelled. He crossed his arms. The hall way started to get crowded.

"If you have half a brain you won't tell anyone." he warned me. Staring me down.

"Why?" I asked him. Moving aside to let people through. they stared at us but I rolled my eyes. My girlfriends dad just threatened me.

"I know she's pregnant. I'll tell her strict mom and bye bye Leah. She'll go back to America. " he laughed. Brushing of his hands and leaving. Leaving me standing like an idiot. I could tell Leah and have her move out. Yet her dad will know. I have to convince her to move out with me.

I went back to the room. Everyone in their rooms already. I went to my room. Put my arms behind my head. I saw that Finn was sleep already. The tv playing a movie with the volume down a bit. The thoughts ran through my head all night.

•••••• After Vacation. •••••••

"Leah," I called out. She was staring at her tummy in the mirror. She hadn't gotten a stomach yet but checked literally everyday. I felt happiness when she smiled.

"Hey so have you thought about moving in with me at a new home?" I asked, we haven't told anyone else besides family that she's pregnant. I made YouTube videos with or without her. People liked it better with her but either way. Fans are Fans.

"Well i decided that i should." she told me. Rubbing her belly. "Its the best for the the baby." she explained. She walked over to the bed and sat next to me. I pulled her to my side.

"I picked out a house already its perfect for a family. It has every room we would need even a room i could YouTube in. " i told her. While in the cruise i looked up houses. When we arrived i immediately went house shopping.

I didnt want Leah to stay with Peter. He seems to be lying to her. Pretending to care about her yet doesn't. Leah looked at me weirdly.

"What made you do that?" she asked.

i knew my answer immediately. "Our family." she smiled at me.

Those moments almost made me melt.

~~~ So i hope you guys like this chapter. Please continue reading and vote.  ~~~