Ch. 26 Bye For Now

- - Jack's pov - -

a/n: don't get offended or mad. love jb.

My mom decided to take care of my kids. Claiming that she has not held a baby twin in a long time. She promised me she'd show Leah's father too. Now I'm reminded that Leah  has not tried to contact me. Maybe she's busy. That's it she's busy.

I suddenly head the doorbell ring. My mom must of came already I mean it is late. I looked at my phone, yup it was my mom. I ran downstairs. Slowly unlocking the door.

There stood. Teary eyed Leah. Who looked amazing. She pushed aside and stood in the middle of the hall. "Jack. I'm sorry. I don't think it worked out " she confessed.

"Who cares about Victoria's Secret babe. Come here." I cooed. I walked up to her and tried to hug her. She violently pushed me away. Wow she must be angry.

"No Jack us. I'm sorry I slept with Justin " She yelled out. Tears ran down her face. "He said you cheated too and then he told me you didn't afterwards. He said to do this and not tell you anything so we can be together." she confessed.

"Babe I know I want to be mad, but im not. Find out a way to talk to me. Use every excuse in the book. " I instructed her. She kissed me softly on the lips cupping the side of my face. She waved and handed me a bunch of notes. Each one had a different title on the envelope. 

I hit myself against the wall. I fell onto the floor. Crying out in utter sadness. I looked at each of the letters. Im sorry.  She handed me many. I looked through quickly: I love you. How my trips is going. I miss you guys. When they grow up. Vs models. Basically everything we could possibly talk about.

- - Leah's POV - -

I left him for someone who I honestly did not love. But Justin will tell everyone what we did and ruin my chances at a good career. 

I pulled out my phone. Scrolling down to Justin's number. I texted him.

It's done

The man Justin hired looked at me. I turned up the tinted windows that separated us. Letting me cry out in utter sadness. I'm sure he heard me, but probably didn't care.

you're so stupid leah.

~Flashback ~

After my round two with Justin he placed the ticket down on the counter. thought about it and no. wanted to stay with the father of my kids. this will be one two time thing.

"Justin No." protested. gathered up my clothing and prepared for the paparazzi to judge me. could laugh looking at headlines. Justin and VS model Leah new fling? Justin bieber and YouTube star Leah palmer. Is she why Selena left Justin?

"What do you mean?" he asked. Slipping on his tight boxers.

"Well you gave me choice yesterday. You said you'd understand." reminded him. Staring at him before throwing him his shirt. clipped on my bra and walked to pick up my shirt. Which was near his feet.

"Selena dumped me because of you. That girl didn't even sleep with Jack." he confessed. Grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Justin. How could you!" yelled out. Using the hand he was not holding to punch him on the arm. He lied to me but was dumb enough to do this with him. He handed me ticket. it was for his private jet.

"Go." He warned.

~end of flashback ~

That's how this happened. Leaving a heart broken Jack. I looked back at the house and saw many of my youtuber friends houses. Justin said he come out in my youtuber and he let anyone but Jack come over.

•  •  • •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

 "Hi." Justin greeted. He was laying in the bed on his phone probably on instagram.

"Hi." I responded facking a smile. I started chaging into my pjs clothing. Feeling my phone vibrate. Seeing it was Jack. Under the code name Lee. I smiled.

"Whos that?" Justin asked.......

A/N: So i decided to take this book further. Sorry for such a short chapter buts a filler. Im doing something different in the next couple of chapters so work with me. If you like this book please vote and continue reading. Thanks.