chapter 1

Summer's POV

Why do they hate me?
Is it because I'm fat?
Or maybe because I'm stupid?
These were the thoughts going threw my head as I got beat up by my foster parents, I should probably explain my story first

Five years ago when I turned 13 my parents had taken my older brother Jake and I for a trip or at least that's what they told me but I soon learned it was no trip. They left me. Alone in a orphanage. Then they disappeared with my brother Jake. It still feels like yesterday, I still remember their last words being "we love you." They never came back and I eventually got adopted by devils named John and Theresa. I guess shouldn't be moaning about my life when I put my self in this position, maybe if I wasn't useless my parents might have not left me.

Suddenly my thoughts came to a holt as the door slammed open to show my foster father John and his friends. My breathing and heart beat begin to fasten as I see the furious look in his eyes, his had a bad day.

"come here you little slut" he called out grinning like the devil himself

I quickly did as told as he is not one to make mad, he thought me that on my first day of moving here , he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled my hair roughly, pain shot threw my body as he and his friends laughed watching me in pain. They formed a circle and threw me in the middle, suddenly they all had knives and I was being cut, punched, kicked and thrown all around the circle. my body screamed for help, my eyes gushing out tears. No one helped.

Its been about four hours, I'm on the verge of being knocked out cold when they stop and I'm being picked up and taken to my room, what was going on?

"guess what bitch" john suddenly questioned me, I shook my head confused

"its officially 00:01 and wanna know why today is oh so important? well its your birthday whore , you are finally 18 and today is gonna be a fun night filled with you being in the most pain . Strip, wear this and come down " he suddenly threw small tight undergarments and lingerie at me. "Oh and you better try to look sexy and give us some pleasure or you will be sorry."

********************************************
Hey guys
Let me know if I should continue this story...is it even good?🙈