chapter 2

Hunter above🔝

Summer's POV

My throat suddenly went dry, oh gawd no this can't be happening. I've already lost my childhood, my family, my confidence, I can't loose virginity not this way at least.
I won't let them do this.
I've always dreamed about falling in love or finding 'the one'. I've saved my self for a special person and I won't let them take that bit of sanity away from me.

But how do I stop so many men, I can't call the police or they'll kill me and I most definitely can't fight them alone. Oh god I'm doomed.

Then an idea suddenly popped up

'There is a secret passage up here in the attic leading to the forest if I can get out into the forest I will have about 10 minutes before they realise I'm gone even then they'll be to drunk to run'

And with that I grabbed my small backpack containing the few things I have left and I sprinted.

Four hours later

As I'm running I hear these strange noises, howls, I stop and take in my surroundings I'm still lost in this big dark forest. I see this lake on my right and stop to wash my cuts as they were now gushing blood. I sit on the ground next to the lake and begin to gently put water on my cuts. My whimpering gets louder as washed the wounds. The stinging was so bad. I know I'm not supposed to be treating my cuts this way but I have to. I'm loosing to much blood.

I start hearing footsteps and wait growling?!
Panic shot threw me as I started looking for some place to hide. Not knowing what to do I hide behind a medium sized rock, since my body was small it hide me perfectly.

All of a sudden there were about three men in front of me, I cowered back in fear, whimpering and tears pouring down my face.

"Go" guy number 1 instructed to the others, they obeyed and left,he then bent down to my level.

"Hey cupcake, please don't be afraid, I'm going to help you" the way he spoke was calm and brought joy to my heart.

He then picked me up and held me on his arms, just his touch left me craning more, I felt so safe in his arms.

When I finally got a good look at the man, he was beautiful, no exaggeration, oh french fries he looked like a Greek god.

Who is the man and why do I trust him so easily?

********************************************
Any ideas for who should play Summer?