||Todays the day||

|Kaths Pov|
-Her diary -

Today has to be the day i get adopted i have waited to long for it to happen.

-----------
I got woken up by miss lana (A/N lana winters for my AHS fans :) ) knocking loudly at my door then coming in.
"Katherine get up and get ready some people are coming to look to adopt so hurry up" she said excitedly and ran out the door
"its Kath" i mumbled but got out of bed anyway.
*skip shower and stuff*
I put on my twenty one pilots tee and blue denim jeans with my dan and phil hoodie and my *insert multipule bands* bracelets . My makeup is minimal (mascara thin eyeliner dark pink lipstick) and my hair is in a ariana granda type hairstyle.
I walk downstairs to get so breakfast of *cereal/toast* and take it into the small lounge of the ophanage (the ophanage is called la saints ophanage and there is 3 girls aged 10,12 and 4 and 7 boys aged 3,4,7 ,two are 11,15,and 12) i hang out with nobody really sometimes liz is okay she is the 12 year old girl that also loves dan and phil so we bonded over that. The lounge is empty so that means i get to watch my fave show *fave show* (A/N comment your fave show pls) the show i love was recoreded already so i pressed play and fangirled until i had finish my food and the programe.
I put my (*Bowl/plate*) in the sink and put the dishwasher on .
"EVERYONE COME SIT IN THE LOUNGE THE VISTERS ARE HERE" Miss lana shouts. I quickly run up the stairs and get my phone with my batman vs superman vs captain america vs iron man case and run into the lounge and sit on a comftableish chair waiting to get adopted like the ten other kids in the room and as the oldest i have to look after the little ones while miss lana is talking to the 'vistors'.
Little kyle (4 year old) is playing with his play cars when miss lana walks in.
"the vistors have choosen a child " she beamed a great smile "and its Katherine"
I just got adopted ohmygosh im adopted i have a family
"its kath and do i get to meet them?"
"sorry Kath and yes come to the office" she guides me to the office and there sitting on a chair is the one and only PHIL LESTER!

---------------
This is my first adopted/ x reader book so do you mind commenting and voting thanks xx
QOTD- whos side are you on? Captain americas or iron mans?
AOTD- Team Cap till the end of the line.
»Jess 👻

Words»» 456 ««