7: The interview (part 2)

Maylene nodded her head in disappointment.

"Well is it alright if you let us get a sneak peek at one of your songs?" She questioned instead.

I looked at Tie before we both shook our heads 'no'.

"We can't do that," I said apologetically.

The crowd groaned.

"I'm sorry," I said to everyone, looking at them. "But me and Tie can cover a song if you guys want?" I offered.

The audience went wild again.

I got excited by that so I grabbed Tie by the arm and pulled him up.

"What do you wanna sing?" I asked Tie.

"Let's ask the audience, shall we?" Tie answered calmly.

I noticed, why is he calm all the time but can get cocky at the same time? How the hell does he even do that?

I nodded. After all I've memorized every popular songs.

"Well you guys out there! What would you like us to sing?" Tie asked through his mic.

The crowds looked at each other and nodded their heads before shouting, "I know what you did last summer!"

Of course. After all there is a girl and boy singing that.

Me and Tie looked at each other before nodding.

The song then started.

Me and him:

Ah! Hey-ey!

Ah! Ah!

Ah! Hey-ey!

Ah! Ah!

Me:

He knows

Dirty secrets that I keep

Does he know it's killing me

He knows

He knows

D-d-does he know

Another hands have touched my skin

I won't tell him where I've been

He knows

He knows

He knows!

Me and him:

It's tearin me apart

Him/(me):

She's slipping away (I'm slipping away)

Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say

The pictures on her phone

She's not coming home (I'm not coming home)

Me and him:

Coming home, coming home

Him/(me):

I know what you did last summer (ah-ah)

Just lie to me there's no other (hey-ey)

I know what you did last summer (me and him: tell me where you've been)!

Through out the song, me and 50 made moves on each other. Something like.....teasing. Yeah teasing each other.

When the song ended, I stopped singing and so did Tie. We were both panting like hell. The crowd though just cheered like crazy and loud. I think my ears just popped.

"And there you guys go!! The duet!" Maylene shouted at everyone before standing up.

She stood in front of us and held out her hand. She shook Tie's hand and shook mine harshly.

I gave her a tight smile holding my urge to roll my eyes at her.

She's funny.

"Thank you very much for having us over Maylene!" I said hugging her tight so it hurts her.

"Oh no, thank you guys for coming!" She beamed fakely unlike mine, mine is fake but you couldn't tell. Hers when she said it, it was so fake...like she is. Haha.

"Thank you guys for coming over and don't forget to buy our albums and go to our concert next week!" Tie called before we left the stage.

Well there you guys go. Me and Tie are going to have a concert next week on Friday in New York. I know.

I hope nobody notices at school that I'm gone that day same time as Tie. Oh who am I kidding? Why would they even notice a nerd like me.

-
-
-

When the talk show was finally over, I didn't talk at all to Tie and left without telling him or anyone.

I am now in my washroom filling the tub with hot water with vanilla scent. When I was content with the water, I jumped in.

My muscles after some time, finally relaxed and I did too.

I admit, today was kind of eventful.

Which leads me to, what Tie said earlier. "I'm not sure about my feelings for Sarah," I think that's what he said. I'm not really sure. But I mean, why the heck would he say that-- or more like, how can he say that so bluntly? The hell.

I shook him off of my mind and finally stood up to rinse myself. Of course I drained my tub before turning my shower on.

When the water was fully drained, I opened the shower and did all the necessary things we all do when taking a shower.

-
-
-

I am now sitting on the sofa munching on my favourite lays, all dressed up. I'm just wearing a simple grey tank top that says 'I can't adult today' with short comfortable cotton Gray shorts. My hair is tied up into a ponytail freely.

I'm watching a movie. My favourite movie, to be exact. If you're wondering what moving it is, it's "the goonies". I love that movie a lot. It's so funny.

Even though I've watched it 7 times, it never failed to make my stomach hurt from laughing. Especially the part when the kids broke the main character's mom's favourite statue.

Thinking about it made me laugh.

_________

A/n

Hope you guys enjoyed this uneventful chapter!

Dedicated to AngelaCabanog, a close friend and classmate of mine. Thanks for reading my book Angela!!!