30: Hallucinating

A/n
To make up for the late chapter! Hope you enjoy!
_____________________

"Bridgitte!" I whisper shouted.

She's been yelling stupid things to everybody especially the boys.

Sometimes you would mistake her for being drunk when truly, she's high. Yes that's the effect of sugar in her brain. I'm surprised I still remember.

"Bridgitte I swear I'm gonna drag you up the roof and push you off!" I threatened.

"Yeah! You guys want to see me without my dress?!" Bridgitte yelled to some of the boys who looked like they were enjoying it.

Jerks.

I stormed towards Bridgitte and laughed sheepishly at the boys who gave me glares.

"Party pooper!" A guy with blonde hair yelled towards me.

"Party pooper!" I mocked making a face before dragging Bridgitte away and towards out table.

"Boo! Boo!" She wiggled. When I sat her down beside Tie, she started giggling. "Sahara, there's no more seat so you can go sit on Tie's lap. After all, you guys are dating right," she grumbled groggily.

Tie chuckled before standing up and making me sit on his chair.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I'm all smiles today. Probably because of what Tie did for me. Urgh. I can't get it off of my mind!

*

The ball past by in a blur. Nothing eventful happened except for the part when Bridgitte nearly puked on me. Luckily I dodged it. Hmm. Some reflexes I have.

-
-
-

"That's a wrap!" The director said.

I took my headphones away from my ears and hopped down the stool.

I just finished my first song recording. The song's ok in my opinion. The staffs are kind which I liked a lot but the director is a little commanding and even to me. Other staffs says so too.

If you guys are wondering about Kiran, we don't talk much. We just greet each other when we pass through the hallways. We wouldn't want Tie to go all hulk on me now don't we? Speaking of, I still have to ask Tie on why he raged. As for my modeling job, I'm almost finished with my magazine. We only need to do the summer season. Also, I requested to do my modeling days on Saturdays and Sundays so it doesn't go with my school times and my fights which I haven't gone to in a long time.

I left the room recording and grabbed my bag, bidding goodbye to the staffs that I passed through the hallways.

As I made my way out, I felt... uneasy. It's been like that ever since the ball. I've been feeling as if someone's watching me. I feel so naked under their eyes. When I feel like someone's watching me from behind, I turn around but...there's always no one there. I haven't talked to Tie about this yet and I'm not planning to.

I entered my car feeling safe finally. I inserted my key into the ignition and finally my car roared to life. I looked up at the mirror and saw that it was tilted so I adjusted it so that I could see the back. When I did, I nearly died from shock, confusion and anger.

There standing behind my car was my dad. He was wearing a hood and a smirk was plastered on his face.

No. It can't be him. He's been hiding. He hasn't shown himself for a year now. But why today? Why would he show up today?

I looked away and closed my eyes.

Yes that's right. I'm just tired and hallucinating and stressed.

I opened my eyes again and didn't dare look at the rear view mirror. I'm just hallucinating. I'm hallucinating. I'm hallucinating.

-
-
-

"I may or may not have seen our ass of a father," I said reluctantly at my sister who hasn't said anything.

After a couple seconds, she went all ballistic and crazy. "You what?!!!! Oh please God tell me you didn't say what you just said," she fumed.

"Uh what?"

We were sitting down in the living room discussing about what had taken place earlier.

"And what did you mean by: 'may or may not'?"

"I meant that I was just probably hallucinating...you know?" I answered reluctantly.

She scoffed and looked at me sheepishly. "Well it is a fifty, fifty chance."

I nodded and stood up, making my way upstairs. "Imma go to sleep now. I have school tomorrow."

Antonia simply nodded and went to stare at something with her mind, distant.

-
-
-

"Sahara, Sahara! We're here!" Tie yelled, shaking me awake.

I groaned and turned to look at him. "Where are we?"

"School," he answered before leaving his seat and out the door going around to my side, and opening it for me.

I smiled weakly at him before hopping out of the car.

We started walking side by side until I felt warmth mostly on my hand.

I looked up at Tie and glanced down at our hands that were laced together.

Now we really looked like a real couple. I liked the feeling which I knew was wrong. Now that I know my dad is probably lurking around, it would be dangerous for him. I don't want him in danger. I don't want the man I like to be in danger. I would scream bloody murder if my dad tries to hurt him.

"Have you ever wondered that maybe..."Tie started as we halted to a stop in front to of my locker.

"Ever wondered what exactly?" I questioned further.

"...Y-you know," he shrugged nervously.

What are you trying to say Mr. Danver?

"What?" I pressed on playfully. "Come on tell me!"

"Have you ever wondered that maybe..."

"Maybe what Tie?"

"Nevermind," he sighed deeply.

I pouted and just started to do my locker combination. Once I heard the click, I opened my locker and taking necessary needs out of it. When I finished, both me and Tie walked to his locker and he did the same things that I did.

"So, any plans on telling me?" I asked Tie with my hopes up.

"Maybe later," he said.

"But I can't wait! I don't want to wait! I want to know what makes you go all nervous!"

"You," he finally answered.

I looked at him in confusion. "What about me?"

"Have you ever wondered that maybe I wanted to actually date you? Have you be my real girlfriend?"

I made a sharp intake of breath when he finished talking.

Him? He wants me to be his girlfriend? But why?

I took another sharp intake of breath and asked him one question that I didn't know I would ask in a long time.

"Why? Do you want me to be?"
____________________
A/n
You have to agree. This chapter made up for the long time that I didn't update.