Chapter 2: Confession

(Jenna's P.O.V)

As Justin and i were walking to class he kept on looking at me. which was strange cause he was never like that before. As we entered the classroom i grabbed my notebook out of the basket and went to sit at my desk. I looked up and Justin was doodling something on his notebook so i went to talk to him before class started. i got to his desk and he frantically covered up his notebook. i asked him what it was about, and he said it was a secret. so i just left it alone. the bell rang and  I circled back to my desk and got my phone out and texted Justin and asked him if he wanted to come over to my house after school, because i wanted to help him study for the science test tomorrow. later in class my phone buzzes and Justin said yes.

(Justin's P.O.V) 

Its now 8th hour and after school im going over to Jenna's house. She is so nice helping me study at her house. plus her mom makes really good spaghetti.  after class Jenna and i walk to her house cause its like two blocks away. we get their and head up to her room to study for the test. i get all my books out and sit at Jenna's desk. she looks over at me and starts asking me the  questions that are on the review. After 8 questions i get up and sit on the bed with Jenna and lean back so that i'm laying down. and she lays back with me.We just look at each other for a while.

(Jenna's P.O.V)

While Justin and i are lying on my bed he leans in and kisses me. and i dont push him away. He then starts touching me and i like it, but then my mom starts walking up the stairs so i push Justin off and he falls in the floor. i get the text book and act like im reading it. my mom walks in and checks on us and asks if we are ok i say then she closes the door and leaves. Justin gets up off the floor and sits back on my bed. he grabs my hand and i lean in and kiss him. after he asks "so are we dating now..?" i reply with another kiss and say yes.