Chapter 5: Lovers

(Jenna's POV)

I woke up in my bed next to Justin and we were both naked. It was almost 12:00 pm and this morning was the first time I have ever had sex. It was the best time of my life! My body and Justin's body in the heat of the moment. Touching, loving, kissing... As i was getting out of bed I threw on Justin's hoodie. As i picked up my phone from the nightstand, Justin woke up, and smiled at me. He took my arm and pulled me next to him wrapping his arms around me.

(Justin's POV)

I had woken up to the sight of the sexy girl I just made love with, i pulled her arm and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. " I can't believe I got to explore the body of the most beautiful girl in the world." Jenna giggled, looked at me and said, "You are the most incredible man ever, and I'm so glad we became more than just friends."  As she finished talking you both herd a knock at the door... it was Jenna's mom. "Get up you two, it's getting late."  Jenna got up and threw cloths at you and said, "come on, my mom can't find out yet."   I put the cloths on and as Jenna was about to leave the room I grabbed her hand spinning her around to face me. I have her a kiss, and as I let go she looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes. "Keep it in your pants big boy" she said playfully. I laughed and lightly punched her arm.

* I'm so so sorry, I haven't posted in such a long time. I pinky promise I'm gonna post more, and I even have new story ideas, so new stuff I coming soon!*