Birthday

Caroline's POV:

It had finally arrived after 364 days of waiting. My birthday! I looked around for Luke who wasn't in bed with me.

I wondered where he'd went because he wasn't anywhere in his dorm room.

"Luke!" I yelled for him. I heard a small groan come from the side of the bed. I looked down to see him lying face down on the ground. He must've rolled off the bed last night.

"Mr.Bryan you do realized you're on the ground now don't ya?" I said hovering above him.

"I thought I was on the bed." He said confused.

"Oh you were I just thought it would be funny to push you off the bed before you woke up." I said sarcastically.

"That's a horrible thing to do to the best boyfriend in the world." He said leaning up to kiss me.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He told me getting up.

"Thank you." I said kissing him.

"Now what do you wanna do today?" He asked me plopping down on the bed.

"Hmm maybe we could go down to the bar where I had my first beer." I said to him.

"Where would that be?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Ya know Dingus Magee's?" I asked him.

"Yes! Me and my old buddy Matt used to go down there all the time." He said smiling.

"Cool! Now I know 100% that God gave me the most perfect guy in the world." I said as he pulled me near him.

"I'd like to know who this perfect guy is so I can go beat him up." Luke said making a funny looking mad face.

"You already know him." I said looking up at his big brown eyes.

"Who is he Caroline?" He asked sternly.

"Well, he's a guy with a dark brown lightly curly thick head of hair. The brightest smile I've ever seen. About 6'1, perfect singer, great build, tan skin, and he's got these big brown eyes the kind that every time I look into them I fall in love with him all over again." I said leaning in to kiss him.

"Well Ms. Caroline I've got a perfect girlfriend. She's got beautiful blonde hair, with a bright smile too the kind that lights up a room. She's about 5'6 a sorority girl and if she isn't cuddled into my chest she's kissing me or looking at me with her ice blue eyes. Finally she's got these big beautiful boobs!" Luke said laughing at the end.

"Thomas Luther Bryan you big hornball, I thought your Mamaw raised you!" I said punching his chest.

"You left out the small detail that Pa did too." He said chuckling.

"Whatever I'm gonna go shower." I said gigging.

I walked into the bathroom and waited for the water to warm up. I pushed open the shower curtain and jumped in. The warm water felt good against me tired body.

This whole week I've been out watching every show that Luke has had in Buckeyes. Hey but I'm not complaining I love hearing him sing.

I ran my fingers through my hair and felt two arms wrap around my waist.

Luke's POV: