House Party

Luke's POV:

I awoke kinda hungover but in all I felt like I could run a marathon overall. I looked over at the clock that said 9:30. I leaned over to Caroline giving her a kiss.

"Morning." She said smiling.

Her leg moved up and down mine making me grin. I leaned in and kissed her again making it deeper than the one before.

Before I'd knew it we'd gone through the process we did the night before. I lay the breathless with her head on my chest.

We'd been goin to town on each other for the past 3 hours. What a way to wake up I thought to myself.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower before the guys get here and raid the whole dorm." I told Carol.

I kissed her for the last time before taking a fast shower. Once I was done Caroline got in and got her self situated too.

I sat down and looked at the school events that were goin down this weekend in the paper while sippin down some black coffee, when she walked out in her towel.

I handed her the cup of hot coffee is brewed up for us, then pulled her into my lap. "Guys'll be here around 3 so we have 2 hours to start packin up." I said kissing her shoulder.

"Well let's get goin then cowboy."

Caroline got dressed and started putting together boxes. I threw stuff towards her and she loaded em in carefully.

One after the other we pushed the large boxes towards the door as they were each filled up with random things from around my dorm.
Slowly we began to "run out of tape" by that I mean I cut off like 2 pieces then hid the rest of the roll under my bed.

This day wouldn't be a good one without any of my pranks or jokes.

"Caroline darlin will you go get some tape from my truck were runnin low." I then gestured toward the 2 strands that hung from my desk.

"I guess Luke." She fake sighed then grabbed my keys and walked off. Once I saw her exit the building I quickly ran into the hall and hid around the corner. I stripped open the tape and waited for Caroline to come back.

I heard footsteps come closer and closer towards me. I jumped out and wrapped Caroline in tape as she screamed.

"LUKE!" She yelped.

I managed to throw her over my shoulder and hop my way back into the dorm with the door wide open still.

I threw Caroline on the bed and crawled on top of her she struggled but I kept her down I kissed her slowly. She moaned through the kiss. I was close to taking it a step further before being cutoff by Easton clearing his throat with other Sigs behind him.

"Damn Luke you're a frisky one huh?" A fellow brother David said laughing.

Caroline and I's faces went red.

"Shut the hell up." I said chuckling. I walked over and greeted everyone. All of the guys raided my room just as I thought they would.
The boxes were thrown into the back of my truck. Caroline and I got into my blue Chevy and drove down to the Greek Street.

Hand in hand we got out of my truck and watch the guys grab boxes off of my tailgate. I had it made. They even unboxed all my stuff and put my clothes in drawers and hung up the shirts.We were finish within 20 minutes at the most.

"Hey Luke, how do ya feel about a house party tonight?" Easton cocked his eyebrow.

"I think it'll be great."