~1~

Today is the day! Me and my sister, Sapphire are going to the all time Vampire Masquerade Ball. I had on a blue ball gown with silver diamonds. I put on navy blue heels with it.

"Come on let me do your hair and makeup!" Sapphire said walking into my room. She had on a red ball gown with black heels. Her hair was pinned back with some hair hanging down and some pinned back. She had on light red and gold makeup, not to much to make her look like a clown.

"Ok but please don't make me look like a clown."" What ever just stop being so dramatic and let me do my master piece. "

When she was done I looked in the mirror and did not believe who I saw, it was me in a beautiful way.

When she was done with my hair it was pinned up in the back with some hair hanging down.

I put on my blue diamond ear rings and blue diamond necklace, my blue masquerade ball mask with silver diamonds.

***********
Once we got there, there were people already sucking each others faces off. I'm guessing they found their mate.

Everyone was in the ball room dancing while me and Sapphire were in the bathroom gushing over that she found her mate and he is downstairs waiting for her.

"Ok you should go your mate is waiting for you"" Ok I'm going now just call me if you need me. "

She walked out of the bathroom and went down the stairs.
I put my mask back on and headed to the stair case.

Once I got there, there was a spot light on me. All eyes were on me as I slowly walked down the stairs. Once I got down the stairs I went to go get a drink. There were two bowls on the table. One that said punch and the other said blood.

I was about to reach for the punch when a hand went in front of me. I turned around to see Sapphire and a guy that must be her mate.

"What an entrance."
"I try."

"So this is my mate Owen Leger."
"Oh he's handsome."
"I know right."

When they went to go on the dance floor a guy came up to me so fast I thought I saw a ghost.
"Hey I'm Jay."
"I'm Paris."

He looked in my eyes and then all of a sudden there was this dark glint in his eyes. Almost like lust. Then we both said

"Mate"