~2~

This is Sapphire's dress just in case your wondering.

**********

I can't believe I found my mate.
I'm so happy right now. I have waited so long.

We were just stating into each others eyes until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over to see Sapphire and Owen.

"Care to introduce Paris." She said "This is Jay my mate." I said motioning to Jay.

Sapphire shook his hand. But Owen and Jay just stood there looking at each other.

"Do you two know each other?" I asked Jay." Yeah we do, were brothers." Owen said

Me and sapphire just looked at each other for a moment and them started smiling.

"Why are you smiling." Jay said looking confused
"Oh nothing, its just me and sapphire always wanted brothers as mates."

Jay and Owen just laughed

"Well how about we go find a seat and talk." I said
They all said Ok and then we started walking to a near by table.

"So how old are you guys." They asked

"Well I'm 19 and Paris is 18, what about you guys."
"Me and Jay are both 19."

***************
After the ball was over we got in the limo with Jay and Owen.

I laid my head on Jay's shoulder and our fingers were intertwined with each other. I begin to drift off to sleep.

****
When I woke up I was moving but someone was holding me. I looked up and saw Jay carrying me to the house. When I looked over I saw Owen carrying Sapphire. I looked up at Jay again and he was looking down at me.

"Go back to sleep." He told me

I just laid my head back down but I didn't go to sleep. I was already up so it was gonna take me some time to go back to sleep.

We reached the door and a man by the door opened it and we walked inside. We were met by his mother and father when we were walking through the hallway.

"Oh dears are these your mates." I'm assuming his mother asked

"Yes mom and their sleep so were gonna take them up. So you can talk to them in the morning."

"Ok have a good sleep dear I'll see you in the morning." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek before we started walking to his room.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. He went to take his shirt off and I just stared and him and he thought I was sleep. He took off his pants only leaving him on his boxers.

He came over to me and took my heels off putting them somewhere he went and grabbed a shirt from his drawer and set it on the night stand.

He stopped for a second probably trying to figure out how to get me out off the dress. I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter he looked so cute when he's deep in thought. He almost looked nervous to touch me for a second.

I decided to play with him just for fun. Since he's already nervous I'll make him more nervous.

When he went to reach for my zipper I shot up and that scared the shit out of him that he even screamed.

"What do think your doing?" I asked him

"I - uh - was j - just t-t-trying t-"

I lost it I burst out into laughter and he looked at me shocked for a second then angry.

Oh shit I made Mr vampire angry.

"That shit was not funny."

I stopped laughing and just looked at him shocked from his sudden outburst.

"I- I'm sorry."

"I was nervous ass hell this is my first time and you scared the shit out of me."

He then walked out. I just sat there totally dazed. I huffed and then grabbed the shirt from the night stand and went into the bathroom.

I took off the dress and my underwear and then got into the shower. I used the shampoo and washed my hair then my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body then I realized I had no underwear. I opened the bathroom door and noticed a white lace bra with matching underwear. I looked around the room noticing Jay is still not back.

I slowly opened the door wider and walked out. I went to grab the them and walked back in the bathroom. I put them on and opened the door noticing Jay laying on the bed with his eyes closed and his hands behind his head. He probably still mad at me.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to his side and sat on his lower abdomen. His eyes shot opened then he noticed it was me.

"What do you want." He said coldly

Gee I pissed him off this bad.

"Oh come on Jay I said I was sorry what more do you want me to do." I said almost leading this time that he would stop being mad a me and just love me like the awesome mate he is.

He just shared up at me. He looked me up and down to where he can see and then smirked.

I just looked at him confused until he flipped us around so now he was on top.

He started kissing up my stomach making me giggle a little. He kissed all the way up until he reached my lips. He kissed me for a couple of seconds.

"Your forgiven." He said before kissing me again.

"Thank you." I said now smiling

"I love you." He said kissing me
"I love you too." I said reaching up to kiss himT. He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and we both fell into a deep sleep.

I fell asleep that night dreaming about that exact day all-night.