akaashi keiji [indirect]

"Here, a towel."

"Oh, thanks [y/n]-san."

"[y/n], can I have some water?"

"Sure! Here you go."

"[y/n], please take down some information about the enemy team during the game."

"Yes, coach."

That was your usual routine as a club manager of Fukurodani High's volleyball club.

"[Y/N]-CHAN! I WAS AMAZING, WASN'T I? HEY HEY HEY!"

"Yes, I know. Now go dry yourself already, Bokuto-san."

Scheduling matches, recording results, observing the team's current condition, preparing uniforms and needed things.. Not to mention dealing with the bipolar captain of the team.. It was a tough job, if you do say so yourself.

Well, being a sports club manager was pressuring enough, but being in a powerhouse team that has been in the Nationals already, doubles the stress.

"Good work as usual, [y/n]-san."

That said, at least you can still be with the person you fancy, even after school has ended.

"Thanks, Akaashi! You too," you say as you hand a towel and water jug to him.

"Thank you," he takes both and starts drying himself. Then he drinks from the bottle and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

What a lucky hand.. getting a kiss from Akaashi.

Your thoughts soon shifted to Akaashi himself when you noticed that he was catching his breath, so you said, "Don't strain yourselves, okay?"

"That can't be helped," he slowly glances at Bokuto and continues, "but thanks for always worrying, [y/n]-san." He nods to you, as if bowing and a small smile slowly forms in his lips.

At that instant, heat suddenly escaped from your cheeks as they gain a noticeable shade of pink. Although, before you could react any more, Akaashi spoke up, "Here, [y/n]-san. Thanks for the water."

After he said that, he waves and goes back to the court. Meanwhile, you noticed the bottle that he returned to you. "My water jug? How did he.." your eyes widened as you realize that you gave him the wrong bottle, giving him yours, instead of his.

That means I had.. An indirect. Fucking. Kiss. With Akaashi, you thought.

"So.." still staring intently at the bottle you absent-mindedly touch your lips before whispering, "does that count as our first?!"