Part 5 - Why it's so hard?!

The holiday has ended and the school days were starting again. Mina walked alone entering the school's yard. Yugyeom who has just arrived greeted her.

"Good morning."

"Good morning too" She replied.

"So, how is it?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked back acting as if she didn't know.

"About that day." Yugyeom became shy.

"About your confession?" Mina asked laughing. Yugyeom nodded slowly.

Mina smiled. "Did you know about Dahyun's feeling?? She likes you."

"Dahyun?" Yugyeom surprised by the statement.

"Yea...she really adores you," Mina said. She didn't want to break her best friend's heart.

"I'm not sure. She never shows it or I'm the one who didn't noticed it." Yugyeom replied with a sighed.

"Maybe both of them," Mina said still with a smile.

"If you have to choose between me and Dahyun, who will you pick?" Mina asked just to test Yugyeom.

"Of course I choose you. Dahyun is more like my dongsaeng and I never see her as a girl before." Yugyeom honest answer brought warm feelings to Mina's heart.

"Thanks for answering it honestly. Try to catch me!" Mina said and ran as fast as she could. Yugyeom tried to catch her and they were running like kids to the class and they look so happy together.

Without realizing anything, Dahyun has heard everything that they have said.

'So, Yugyeom likes Mina and Mina has thought about it and forget her feelings to Bambam. Also, Yugyeom only thinks of me as his dongsaeng. I should have never loved him before. I'm younger than him. How could he look at me as a girl? Such a stupid girl!' Dahyun's being angry with herself.

"You're still young. So you always get confused with your feelings and without knowing it you hurt yourself." Bambam who was coming from nowhere talked.

Dahyun felt really angry and embarrassed to even face Bambam right now. She walked away and left Bambam behind.

"What's wrong I have done to you?" Bambam asked in a louder voice as Dahyun got farther away.

Dahyun suddenly stopped walking.

"Why are you ignoring Mina?" She asked also with a louder voice as Bambam was so far at the back. Bambam came running to Dahyun.

"Because I'm always focusing on you!" He answered honestly.

"I'm not kidding!" Dahyun said as she glared at Bambam.

"So do I!" Bambam replied in a disappointed voice.

Dahyun remained silent.

"Why can't you noticed the feeling?? Have you ever think about why I like to disturb you? And why I like to ask you to do this and that? Have you ever think about why I treated you differently from the others?" Bambam asked as he looks so frustrated.

Dahyun was still silent. "Don't you have anything to say?" Bambam asked. Feeling down as Dahyun didn't speak any words.

"Will you stop?? My mind is.....confused. I have no idea. I....I....." Dahyun stopped talking and walked slowly leaving Bambam at the back.

"Why is it so hard to be with you?" Bambam asked in a frustrated voice.

Dahyun was in the toilet. She had washed her face many times.

"Why can't you notice the feeling?" She was haunted by Bambam's words.

'Stop Dahyun! You make you feeling under controlled.' She talked to herself.

Bambam entered the class. He was so down. He failed to make Dahyun understand him.

Dahyun planned to not going to the class. So she just went home after the bell rang. Bambam really couldn't focus on the class. Moreover, Dahyun was not coming. He was worried that he couldn't stop himself from being upset.

"What happened?" Yugyeom asked Bambam after the first period ended.

"It's just, unnecessary things. Don't worry. I have made up with Dahyun yesterday." Bambam replied before went outside the class.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"He's lying. He still in fight with Dahyun." Yugyeom said.

"Yea...actually I saw Dahyun this morning. But now, I don't know where she was." Mina told Yugyeom.

She sent a text to Dahyun.

~where are you?

~I'm feeling unwell.

Dahyun replied.

"She said she is unwell," Mina told Yugyeom and showed him their chat.
Yugyeom nodded.

Yugyeom went to find Bambam.

"What happened?" Yugyeom asked after he found Bambam at the rooftop.

"I have no idea. She just suddenly get mad and my mind can't think straight. " Bambam replied.

"Whatever the way, you must make it up with Dahyun or it will be such a burden to you and you can't do any work nicely." Yugyeom gave advices.

Just like a brother to Bambam.

To be continued~

-------------------------******--------------------------

p/s: please leaves a comment and give your opinion about my story. Sorry if you feel not satisfied with my story. This was my first time and sorry for any mistake that I did I the story. :) please vote it.