The Dramatics of Studying (Tamaki Suoh x Male! Reader)

(A small reminder: I am alternating between my Quotev version and my Wattpad version as well as having a story on Archive of Our Own that I haven't updated so please forgive me if I take a long time to update. I can't really find any time to write but I will be getting a laptop soon in about a few months which is my graduation/birthday present for getting into secondary school [7th grade for those in other countries] which means I'll be more busy so I apologise for the really slow updates!)

"Tamaki~"

"Yes, my dear (M/N)?"

"Help me study~"

"I cannot do that, for I simply rely on intelligence that the Heavens have bestowed me with!"

The room was silent before everyone, minus Kyoya who was sighing, and Haruhi, who was simply smiling at the pair's dramatics, burst into laughter. This was a common routine for the duo, being as dramatic as they can when they could at the most improper moments. The case was their 2nd year, (h/c)-haired host was studying and was stuck with some questions, and of course Tamaki just had to come by the host club after flirting with some female students and have their dramatic characteristics running all over the place again. The duo often did dramatic things throughout the day and left Kyoya to clean up their, or rather (M/N)'s mess.

(M/N) was easily the most popular host even if he was a latecomer like Haruhi. His dramatics made most of the guests amused, leaving them laughing, and his easygoing personality often made the guests swoon at how kind he was, even if a guest made a mistake, he would still clean up her mess and flirt with her to make her feel better about everything, so he was easily the most popular host within the week he arrived. Of course, this meant some trouble for Kyoya, as he was pestered a lot by the (e/c)-eyed boy (and once innocently asked if he and Tamaki were married when (M/N) first arrived at the host club due to Tamaki proclaiming that the newcomer was the 'friend who always visits'), but he would be strangely happy to clean up the (h/c)-haired boy's mess. Maybe it was because he and Tamaki were so alike personality-wise...

Back to the present, (M/N) was whining about how 'cruel' Tamaki was for not helping him study. Unlike Kyoya and the blonde-haired president, the (e/c)-eyed boy's intelligence came from long-term studying, so he was still lacking in some places. "Just go help him, he's not going to stop whining if you don't," said the black-haired vice-president, pushing up his glasses in a mildly-irritated manner. "Fine!" huffed Tamaki in a childish manner, making (M/N) grin. Everyone knew by now that the two liked each other, but both rejected it to keep the club running. Kyoya was actually the main bridge between the two when it came to their feelings, often being the receiver when either one talked to him about their own problems.

Speaking of the duo, Tamaki had finally agreed to study with the (h/c)-haired boy (in a very dramatic manner may I add) and this made (M/N) so happy he was practically a little fluffy ball of happiness now. A small smile ghosted over Kyoya's face, he can only hope that they will realise their feelings for each other soon.

(So I kinda ended up writing this in Kyoya's POV but at least this turned out decent enough I guess...)