Bloody Mary..? (Sakamaki Subaru x Male! Reader)

(*enters*

*gently sets down this update*

*leaves*)

A vampire by the name Subaru Sakamaki walked into his dimly lit bedroom, repeating the ritual he had done for so many years.

Gazing into the mirror that hung on a wall of his room, he softly chanted the name of his loved one, as if waking the other from a nap.

"(M/n). (M/n). (M/n)."

A ghostly figure resembling his lover appeared in the mirror, looking at him with the same pair of (e/c) eyes that he loved so much and calling out his name in the same soft tone he was used to.

They would talk and laugh together, just like how they once did so many years ago.

However, time waits for no one, and the ghostly apparition slowly but surely faded, till the vampire was met with the sight of his reflection once more, faced with the same dull red eyes and white hair that belonged to none other than himself.

Slowly dropping to the floor, tears finally falling from his eyes as he lamented the loss of his loved one.

A vampire by the name Subaru Sakamaki cried, grieving over the only 'bride' he'll ever love, (M/n) (L/n). 

(I know my writing is shitty but I still hope you enjoyed this fic! Loosely based off of the Bloody Mary folklore.)